The guards

Jae ha pov :
We popped our heads one by one from behind a fallen tree. First jin , then me and then taehyung. We havent come up with a plan yet. "Should we just go and tell them that we are dead and heaven asked us to go to hell ?" Jin said , making me and taehyung face palm ourselves. "What ?" He asked. "Jin hyung there is grim reaper to bring the dead souls from earth to hell." Taehyung explained to the handsome dude infront of me. Jin smiled sheepishly and waved his hand in the air "i was just kidding." Me and taehyung looked at him for good 2 mins and then sighed , turning back our attention to the gateway of hell.

"Do they take break ? Or they change guards according to shifts ?" I asked. "Yes that can be possible. But we are not sure." Tae replied. "Do they take naps ?" "Jae , we are not their parents. How could we know ?" Jin said. "I thought you must have learned it in the school or read in the book." "Its namjoon who do research for us-" i cut off jin as it hit me "yes ! The info ! Where are the pages with the info ?!"

Jimin pov :
I collapsed on the floor and hyung came to me. "Are you ok jimin ?!" "Hyung...did...we made it....half way ?" I asked while breathing heavily. "No , not yet" my eyes went wide on his reply. We have been walking from past 2 hrs and havent even walked half of the mountain yet ?!

We decided to walk through the mountain and only use our powers when necessary as there are going to be way more tough situations than this. "Oh sattttaaannn !!!" I sat near a tree with my back leaning on it. Namjoon hyung laid himself on the green bed of grass. The cold air was hitting my bare face and it felt so good. I closed my eyes and took some long breaths , inhaling the fresh cold air.

I felt something slipping on my body on my waist and tightning itself over there. I opened my eyes and looked down. A green creeper was roatating itself around me and getting tighter with each round. "HYUNG !!" i shouted and namjoon hyung woke up. He saw the creeper and quickly crawled to me.
"What the hell !!" He grabbed the creeper and started pulling it with all his strength. But it was of no use. His eyes started glowing green. "Hyung no ! Dont use your power !" "Then what should i do ?!" "Just pull out the knife from your pocket and cut it off !!" He nodded and quickly pulled out the knife from his coat's pocket.

He sliced the creeper and i quickly crawled to him. We both stood up and backed away as we so each and every creeper moving toward us. "Run !!" I shouted and we both started runing deeper into the trees. I turned back and saw many more creepers coming towards us. "Hyung whats going on ?!" "I think they are not liking our presence !!" "What should we do ?!" "Run for our life !!"

Jungkook pov :
"Hyung dont do that !!" I whispered yelled at him. He has been fixing his armor since the time he wore it even though its not that uncomfortable. "What do i do kook ?! This armor is a little small in size for me and my body has been itching since the time i wore it !" I rolled my eyes and looked away.

He pulled his visor up and i quickly pulled it down. The guards who have the next shift came to us and bowed. We bowed back and went inside heaven. "Thank god they didnt suspect" i sighed. "Why would they ? We have done all the work neatly. Its impossible for them to suspect us." I can feel hyung smirking. "Yup , it was me who planned it all at the last." This time i smirked. I can feel him rolling his eyes. "How are you even able to see through this ? I am walking because of your support" he said and i made a confused face.

I looked down and saw him holding my hand. I face palmed myself and looked at his visor. "You dumbass just pull the visor up and wear your mask !!" "Oh sorry" he said and pulled up his visor and wore his mask. I looked around to find any clue related to the wings but before that , i know you are curious about how we got in. So here it is

Flashback :
Me and yoongi hyung were sitting and yawning , waiting for the guards to take a nap or to change their shifts. One of the guard went to the other and said something to him. He nodded and went inside. This is the time ! "Hyung wake your lazy ass up !! Quick !!" Hyung woke up while yawning and stretching his arms. "What ?" He said cleaning his ear. "One of the guard went inside. Now we will go and make him unconscious with the help of your ability to control mind. And then you are going to stand there wearing his armor and when the second guard arrives , you have to do the same wit him !! Got it ?!" He blinked twice and nodded "umm..yeah , maybe" "Good ! Now go ! Shoo !!" I shooed him and he went to the guard.

The guard pulled his sword up and yoongi hyung moved his finger to the left. The sword flew with the same motion and fell on the cloud like ground. He went to the guard , who was backing away and kept his hand on the guard's forehead. His fingers were now covered in magenta magic and his ring was glowing. The guard fell unconscious and hyung threw him towards me with a motion of his finger.

I pulled out some zip ties from my pocket and tied his hands and legs and taped his mouth. But before doing that , i pulled off his armor , leaving him in his boxers. Yoongi hyung changed his clothes and went to the place of the guard. The other guard arrived and hyung did the same with him. I took off his clothes , tied him and taped his mouth. I changed my clothes and wore the armor.

Follow me on :
Insta : @chimmyjimin_bts7
Pinterest : @BTSARM7

I hope you like the chap strawberries. Love you ❤️✨️💜

 Love you ❤️✨️💜