Sleepy yoongi

Jae ha pov :
I woke up and check the time on the clock. It was showing 10 , morning 10 ? Maybe.

I got up from the bed took my new clothes and went to get freshed up.
I looked at myself in the mirror. My face feels so dull and like...i cant explain.

I took a shower and wore my clothes and came out. I am wearing a black oversized t shirt with black joggers.
I combed my hairs and tied them in a bun and headed downstairs.

It was awfully quite. I looked in the open kitchen but there was no one. I even checked the backyard but no one was there either.

Suddenly i heard jin shouting. "Yahhhh!!! " i followed the voice and came infront of a door which was at the last in the corridor. I openned it and saw all of them sitting with a book. It was a library.

I averted my gaze towards jin who was shouting. And was fake crying with a broken hand mirror in his hand. Evryone of them was sitting unbothered. The scene was kinda funny. I giggled a little and went upstairs back to my room. I picked my hand mirror which i bought yesterday from the mall.

I went back to the library. I openned the door and saw jungkook shouting while jin was holding his hair and shaking him. " yahhh , you little old man leave me !! It is not my mistake."
Evryone else was doing there work and minding there own business.

I looked towards taehyung , he was wearing specs and was reading carefully. Yoongi was yawning , half reading and half sleeping. Namjoon was marking in the book with a highlighter. Jimin was giggling behind the book seeing jungkook stuck with angry jin.

I went inside and towards jungkook and jin. I took a hold of jin's wrist and pulled him towards me. He left jungkook's hair and looked at me. He was literally crying , his eyes were red with tears and anger.

"Hey dont cry , you can use my hand mirror. I dont need it ." I handed him my hand mirror and cleaned his tears.

He smiled upto his ears. "Thankyou Jae ha !!!" He shouted and hugged me tightly. "J-Jinnie i c-cant b-breath" i said.

He let go of me. And kissed me on the cheek and went to his chair and sat on it. He was admirring himself in between reading.

Its still burning where he kissed. My cheeks were already hot.
"Ooohh~~ someone is blushing" jungkook said teasingly.
"Shut up !" I said.

I was trying to control my laughter because his condition was so funny. His hairs were standing straight like he just got a electric shock. I burst out laughing seeing his condition.

"What?" He asked me. "Go look yourself in the mirror" he stood up and went to jin. He snatched his mirror and when he looked in the mirror a shout eacaped his mouth. He quickly handed jin the mirror and was about to go out when i stopped him ," cmmon atleast tell me what happened why was jin doing this to you ?"
" umm....its like , Jin hyung's mirror fell and broke , and i couldnt stop my laughing , so yeah thats why ."
With that he ran out of the library. Me , jimin and jin were still laughing holding our stomach.

But we all went silent when we saw the other three glaring at us. We cleared our throat together and i went towards jin and sat down. I peeked a little in the book. It was a book of title The Human world .

"Why are you reading this ?" I asked him. "We are trying to find a way to send you to your world."
"Ok"

I felt a little sad because they are really entertaining and sweet plus i dont have anyone in my world else than my friend. My grandmother passed away and she didnt even told me that how did my parents died. She used to say that i'll get to know it at the right time.

Namjoon pov :
I am reading a book related to the war of hell and Jaevill . Because i wanted to know what else did the mother of the king of demons told the demons about our queen. I also wanted to read it because i wanted to know that why is she said to be a Queen and not a princess.

A queen is said to be a queen when she is married with a king. And the queen of demons isnt married.

I looked towards yoongi hyung and saw him sleeping. I kicked his leg under the table , but nothing happened. I shaked him but still no response. "Yoongi hyung ?" I said but he didnt even moved a little.

"KING OF HELL !!!" i shouted and he woke up quickly and stood on the table with his magenta magic flowing through his fingers.

"Where ?! Where ?! What happened ?!"
He looked here and there and then calmed down and looked towards me confusingly.

But when it hit him. He immediately fixed his posture and sat on his chair and started reading again. I was looking at him with a *seriously yoongi hyung* expression.

"What ?" He asked me. "I think it would be better if you read carefully and sleep later as you know we cant miss anything in the book ." I said and he looked back in his book.

Jae ha pov :
Yoongi suddenly stood up on the table.
"Where ?! Where ?! What happened ?!"
And after 5 mins when it hit him. He sat back again. I and jin were laughing behind the book because obviously who wants the punishment ? No one.

I even saw taehyung laughing while showing a boxy smile. He looks so cuteeee , Damn !

Jungkook came in huffing and there was a letter in his hand.
"Hyung !! H-hyung !!! Hyu- " he fell shaking and we all ran to him.
He was shaking badly and was looking at the blank wall not even moving his eyes. He got a panic attack ! He was sweating badly and breathing heavily.

1017 words , woww that wasnt my plan though but its okay. Plz vote and also read my other fanfic. And be alert its going to be thunderous ⚡️❤️
Luv yaaa 😁🤗🍓❤️