Chapter 51 CTRL+Z

*Nanami POV*

Bakugou and I freeze, our eyes going wide with the realization of just how screwed we are.

None the less my mind scrambles to come up with a way to justify this extremely compromising scene.

In a matter of seconds Bakugou's fingers find the ends of my jacket and zips my hoodie up to my chin.

Behind him, an ominous red aura fills the room's entrance and I wince as familiar capture tape wraps around Bakugou's mouth and arms.

"You look awfully comfortable in the girls' dorms Bakugou" Mr. Aizawa seethed as he yanked Bakugou off me and onto the floor with a soft thud.

"I'd expect this from Mineta, but not you."

"He!" My voice cracked as I bolt to a seated position, both palms stretched out in front of me as if trying to shield myself from Mr. Aizawa's anger. "I mean, I-"

"And you!" His glowing red eyes pinned me in place.

"Eeeeeeeep!" I squeaked.

I actually squeaked and lowered my gaze. In any other situation I would have been embarrassed by the sound, but right now it was the least of my worries.

"Did you forget we were waiting for both of you in the conference room?!?"

Before I have a chance to respond, capture tape slaps around my mouth and shoulders. Knowing what came next, my eyebrows shoot up and my muscles tense.

"You must have" Mr. Aizawa finished as he yanked me out of the bed and almost crashing into Bakugou.

Without giving us a moment to find our balance, we're dragged out of my room on stumbling feet by Mr. Aizawa.

The blood drained from my face once I did find my footing and it became an effort not to run back inside because the entire class of 1A stood outside my room.

Bakugou huffed an annoyed growl at the audience, but even he couldn't hide the way his ears turned the color of cherry tomatoes.

I would give anything to have Higakure's quirk right about now.

"Ha! Ha! No need for such a scary look Aizawa" All Might began, trying to ease the vibe.

"I'm sure young Bakugou was just making sure his classmate was alright! It's only natural!"

All Might brought his voice down to a whisper and added. "Common Aizawa, you know they are close"

Bakugou and I peek up at Mr. Aizawa, trying gauge if All Might's plea is working.

Hope blossomed in my chest when Aizawa said nothing.

"You remember what it was like when we were their age! Ha! Ha! And emotions ran wild" All Might boomed.

I groaned as embarrassment claimed me all over again, the burst of heat on my face was a sure indicator of its color.

"This is not happening" I half whispered half cried.

"It was neither the time nor the place" was all Mr. Aizawa said.

Just kill me.... or knock me out.... Anything... Just grant me the sweet release of oblivion!

"Despicable Bakugou! This is unforgivable! " Mineta glared as each word dripped with envy. "You should be ashamed!"

"I don't understand, why not talk in the common area with your classmates!?" I heard Ida question. "Or simply talk privately in the courtyard?" He sounded utterly baffled.

After what was surely the longest walk of shame out of the dorm rooms ever; we see Jiro and Midoriya outside of the conference room.

Their wide eyes and slack jaws seemed to ask what happen? Upon seeing us in Mr. Aizawa's capture tape.

I met their gaze and shook my head, silently conveying a don't ask.

It was only once we were all inside that Mr. Aizawa let us go. I was surprise to find Tsu, Ochako, Todoroki and Kirishima already sitting around the table. "Hey" I smiled weakly, taking the seat next to Ochako.

"Perfect, now we can begin" Mr. Aizawa gives me a pointed look. Then clicks a few buttons on his laptop and grabs a remote before turning towards the projector. 

Geez. I sink lower in my chair.

Where is the CTRL+Z option for this day?!