Chapter 6 Home

*Bakugou POV*

I decide to let the others know, so I click on my ear piece to relay the message.

"I found the girl, She's knocked out, but her quirk doesn't let me get close to her. She's making some kind of electrical field around herself." I informed and waited.

After a moment of no response, I loose it.

"HEY!" I barked. "SEND ME PIKACHU! YOU SHOULDNT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS DUNCE FACE!"

Remembering the rat and its ability to get into the room without being targeted I added.

"OR DEKU!! ANY WEAKLING WILL DO! I THINK SHE THINKS I'M A THREAT" I growled.

Hearing my own words out loud I suddenly feel my shoulders drop as I turn to face her.

She thinks I am going to hurt her?

Static on the com interrupts my thoughts.

"Kind of busy up here. Back up from both sides arrived. We are doing what we can do hold them back" Mr. Aizawa spoke.

Damn it. This is getting old.

I brace my self and push forward. I expect the shock this time, and instead of leaning back I held on.

"Y-YOU  I-I-ID-DI-DI-OT!" I shouted at her. "S-S-STOP! FIGHTING ME!"  My voice stuttering because of the currents.

"DAMN IT!" I fall back.

"WE DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS! WAKE UP!"

I dont bother to take a break before pushing against it again, but the waves don't feel as strong anymore and I cant help but smirk.

However, when I look towards her , I notice her face was scrunched up. Brows furrowed together, eyes shut tight, her mouth in a tight line.

She looks like shes in pain.

Suddenly blood starts to drip from her nose.

A pang in my chest makes me stop immediately and I throw myself back. Panic washing over me.

As soon as the electrical pulses arent radiating from her anymore, Her face relaxes.

Its hurting her.

I ball my fist up, and take a deep breath to try to relax as I sit by the glass wall. Its as close as I can get to her without the electric field forming. I bend my knees and rest my arms on top of them as I think.

I could be upstairs killing those bastards right now! Deku should have been the one to come down here And deal with this, not me! I feel my anger rising.

I tilt my head as I look at her again and I cant help but feel oddly proud of this girl.

"You're strong" I told her. "And stubborn" I added with a nod.

"Ive had shorter fights with people that are conscious" the tiniest half smile pulls on my lips.

Even after so long, you still fight, even in your sleep...  Deku couldn't handled you. I realized.

I let out a sigh and lean over to face her. Without taking my eyes off her, I take my time with each word and say "I'm not going to hurt you.... I promise"

And without ever agreeing to or deciding to do it, my hand reached for her.

To my surprise I was able to feel her cold cheek as I cupped her face as gently as I could and smiled.

A bubble formed in my chest, and I felt my cheeks burn, but Im not sure why.

"Hey" I started.

"Its about damn time you idiot!" I spat as I adjusted my position and slid one arm across her back and the other under her knees before lifting her off the ground.

I cant help but stare at her now that I have her this close. There is so much to see, her long lashes, the dried tears that were evident on her dirty face. The bruising around her neck. The cuts on her dried lips.

My blood starts to boil.

I'll kill them.

I shake my head to clear my thoughts.

"Lets get you home Nanami"