Chapter 8 Nightmare

*Nanami POV*

"Im disappointed in you Little Red" Gin sighed as he walked up to me slowly. His fully expanded wings casting shadows on the floor.

"Were all doing our best, you have to do your part too" he caressed my cheek softly before grabbing a fist full of my hair and lifting my head to get a better look at me.

I met his eyes with as little emotion as possible.

"Its no fun when you dont fight! Or is it time already?" He marveled as he turned towards the silver tray in the corner of the room.

Fear shook my body.

"Please dont." I find my voice.

He walks towards me again, loaded syringe in one hand, a cold smile on his face.

I pulled violently on my chains trying to avoid the enevitable, prolonging the time before he pierced my skin.

"Please!" I cried. "Please stop!" I tried using my quirk but I had nothing else to give.

He noticed my pathetic attempt and laughed.

"Pft! You really have reached your limit today haven't you!"

Warm tears start running down my cheek.

"You see, you look so much prettier when you struggle" he admired as he plunged the syringe in my neck.

I could feel the drug as it makes its way through my body because it boils beneath my skin.

"Ahhhh!" I pull and thrash on my chains.

Suddenly, electrical charges start to gather around me.

The tunnel vision comes on gradually. My breathing becomes shallow. Then the ringing starts.

"Ahhhhh!" My ears feel like they're going to explode.

"Yes ! Thats it Red! Lets see if you can hold this form for more than 2 minutes this time!"

My body and my eyes burn as I feel the changes occurring. My canines extend. My nails feel more like claws. My body vibrates with false energy. The ringing in my ears continues to increase.

And then... I black out.

"Noooo!!!" I burst out of my nightmare breathing heavily and trembling.

Two warm hands gripped my shoulders and a pair of crimson eyes search my face.