Chapter 53 Two Weeks

*Nanami POV*

It's been two weeks since our meeting with Nezu. Most of 1A passed there license exam and have been working in their work studies.

Meanwhile, Bakugou and Todorki were the only ones that failed and now have to take additional classes in order to retake the exam.

The teachers at UA have been in constant communication with the Night-eye agency as well as the police.

As for me.

"Breakfast?" Shinsou gave me a hopeful smile as I find him waiting for me at our usual spot outside the dorms.

We've fallen into the same morning routine ever since we started our private lessons with Principle Nezu. Every morning Shinsou waits for me outside the dorms and depending on how late we are running we have breakfast together before spending the day focusing on ultimate moves, battle strategies, combo attacks and basic training.

I raise my brows and give him an eager nod in return "Yes please!"

We grab our breakfast and sit across from each other at a small table.

"So" Shinsou begins and pauses.

"So?" I encourage him to continue and meet his gaze.

"You and Bakugou huh?" He asked with a knowing half smile as he leaned back and rested his elbow on the support of his chair.

I down some orange juice before putting my cup down and return his smile with a smirk. "Yeah?"

Shinsou shakes his head in disbelief, his teasing smile never faltering. "Ugh why him!?" He let out a belly laugh. "That guy is such a jerk!"

"Hey!" I furrow my brows and pull the corners of my lips down in a pout. "He is-" I hesitated.

"Not a jerk... With me" I concluded with a smug smile.

Shinsou pretends to puke and rolls his eyes with another laugh "I don't know Nanami, I'm just kind of disappointed"

I stick my tongue out at him "Well don't be, I'm good" I winked at him as I take a bite into my jelly coated toast.

"You know he calls everyone around him "Extras" right? He is an arrogant prick"

I wince at the memory.

"There is more to him than that. He's done a lot for me, and I know he's got my back" I looked down at my food as the goofy smile spread across my face.

Shinsou groaned. "Speak of the prick"

"Hey!" I smiled at Bakugou. "You heading out?" I ask as he makes his way to our table. He gives me a quick nod with a half smile, his eyes scanning the cafeteria. "Where is that Icy-Hot bastard?"

"Good morning to you too Bakugou" Shinsou smiled openly.

Bakugou looked down at Shinsou from the corner of his eye. "Tch"

Shinsou tilted his head toward me and widened his eyes as to say, 'See what I mean?'

I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Still on for later?" Bakugou asked as he grabbed the second juice box that lay on my tray.

In groan internally. He was talking about our sparing practice. "Yup!"

"Bakugou, we should go" Todoroki came out of no where. He passed Shinsou and I a glance before lifting a hand in greeting. "We will be late"

"DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO BASTARD! AND I WAS HERE FIRST! YOU ARE THE ONE THATS LATE!" He barked as he and Todorki continued out of the cafeteria.

"Blgh" Shinsou put a hand over his mouth again. I narrow my eyes and kick him under the table before standing up.

"Ow! Fine I'm sorry, I'll stop" He chuckled as he stood and followed me out the cafeteria.

"It seems Gins obsessed with getting Nanami back, either to continue to work with the league or for personal reasons, in either case we can use this obsession to our advantage, we can get him to come to you" Principle Nezu predicted.

"But how? For all intents and purposes Gin just left me there after nearly killing me. I doubt I'm actually as important to him as we think." I shrugged.

"With Daiki of course" Nezu said as if this was child's play. "And I'm hoping Shinsou will be able to lend us his power as well."

"Me?" Shinsou sounded surprised.

"Yes, I believe your brainwashing will be able to provide us with some safeguards for Daiki, and maybe even with our dear Kira"

Shinsou and I lock eyes before looking back at Principle Nezu. "How?" we said at the same time.

"Now its just a theory, but I believe that by using Shinsou's quirk we might be able to control your transformation to a certain extent Kira"

The wheels in my mind start turning at the possibilities and one glance at Shinsou tells me he is thinking the same.

Could Shinsou brain wash me now, and put a block on my transformation? The thought has me shaking with excitement.

"And as far as our informant goes, we can use Shinsou's ability to guarantee that Daiki says exactly what we want him to say to Gin."