Chapter 3 Find Her

*Bakugou POV*

"Why the hell are you here!" I Snapped.

I stomped my way towards that trembling idiot, but a hand blocks my path.

"Chill man" Kirishima encouraged.

"Oh... H-hey Kachan... Well you see... We all wanted to be part of this mission" Deku Muttered. His voice putting me on edge.

"I knew bringing you two would be a mistake!" Mr. Aizawa scowled.

"All Might stuck his neck out for you" His strained eyes locked with mine.

"Don't let him down Bakugou." His intense stare commands me to to straighten up and stand taller.

"Yes sir" I confirmed.

"Alright then" Aizawa announced before turning away from us.

"Midoriya and Bakugo with me. Kaminari and Kirishima with Midnight." Mr. Aizawa appointed.

I swear they do it to piss me off. I thought with a sigh.

"Remember boys" Midnight stepped up to stand beside Mr. Aizawa and raised a pointed finger.

"We have back up across the street, but our mission is to find the girl and bring her back. Once we have her, we can call in reinforcements, but we are not to engage in combat." She cautioned.

We all nod in understanding.

"Lets go" Aizawa ordered.

"Finally" I smiled as I let off a few mini explosions on my palms to get warmed up.

We make our way into the dark building slowly. Making sure our movements go unheard.

Once we are further in the building we can hear laughter and chairs being moved around upstairs.

Mr. Aizawa signals midnight to take the second floor, probably to knock out everyone upstairs with her quirk.

She nods and motions Kirishima and Kaminari to stay behind her as they soundlessly climbed up the stairs.

Mr. Aizawa, Deku and I continue to move on the first floor. The dim lighting making it hard to see anything.

With the sound of a door opening a bright light shines from across the floor, coming from the basement.

We reflexively move back to stay hidden in the shadows as heavy foot steps make their way up the stairs.

We hold our breaths and get ready to fight, but the footsteps grow farther away from us.

After a few seconds Aizawa signals us to move towards the basement. Im the first one to head down.

"And where do you think you're going?" An unfamiliar voice asked.

We spin to find a colossal man standing at the top of the stair case, looking down at his prey.

"Thats as far as you go" the bastard said as he cracked his knuckles.

He had a set of silver wings that expanded on either side of him and a toothy smile on his face.

I thought his wings were feathers at first, but uppon better inspection, I notice different shades of silver and grey blades.

"Shit!" I swore.

The winged beast extends his wings back and when he brings them forward a rain of blades descended upon us.

I could blow this idiot away with one of my explosions, but from here I would take Mr. Aizawa and Deku in the blast too.

Deku and Aizawa blocked and dodged the blades as they made their way back up the stairs.

Once he was close enough Mr. Aizawa wrapped his capture scarf around the bastards eyes. At the same time Deku went straight for the beast and delivered a blow to his stomach that made him stumble back.

"Bakugou!" Mr. Aizawa yelled as he looked back down at me.

"FIND HER!" He ordered.