Chapter 4 The Demon

*Bakugou POV*

Before I have a chance to open the door. A haunting screech and a tremor shakes the floor.

Alarms start to sound off and red lights begin flickering in sync with the sirens.

A metal barricade begins to drop in front of the basement door.  "No no no" I complained.

Another maddening scream comes from within the basement.

What the hell is that... My eyes widen and I unconsciously take a step back.

What ever it is.... Its in pain.

Taking a few steps back, I put enough distance between myself and the door.

I aim my gauntlet and pull the pin.

The explosion in such a confined space was violent. It took the door and part of wall as well. A ragged circle had formed and the tremor that shook the building this time, was my doing.

It was hard to see with all the smoke, so I moved cautiously, Making sure to avoid all the live wires that had come undone.

"Arrgnh" I heard a moan nearby.

My eyes search for the source until they see a body. He was trapped under a peice of the wall I had lodged inside.

I approached him slowly, while looking around for other threats.

"Where's the girl!" I growled at him

"Hm?" He started to rustle under the rubble.

"THE GIRL!"

Suddenly his eyes widened upon seeing me and an out of place smile curled his lips.

"Hahaha!" He chuckled weakly. "You are here for the demon?" He winced as his wounds protested.

Demon?

"You idiots! His experiment worked! she really is quite marvelous" His expression softened and he looked almost proud.

"He isn't going to let you tak-" The psycho began coughing before passing out.

"Hey!" I began.

Around me, three more bodies began to rise from the rubble.

"Hell yeah" I smirked.

"I have been itching for a fight" I explained as I bend my knees and widen my stance. I keep my palms facing up ready to attack, but.

They all run straight passed me and head towards the hole in the wall I had just created.

What the?

I turn back in the direction they had come from and thats when I saw the glass room.

There she was.