Chapter 16 Limits

The students that hadn't responded to Shinsous question halt to a stop as they realize what had just happened to half their class and instead of continuing towards Shinsou and I, they try to snap the others out of their trance.

All except one student fell for our little show.

He had a big muscular tail and went straight for Shinsou.

Must be Ojiro.

Ojiro closes the distance between himself and Shinsou fast, but Shinsou is ready and dodges Ojiros punch as he wraps his capture scarf around Ojiro's wrist.

He pulls Ojiro forward and rams his elbow upward until it collides with Ojiro's chin causing Ojiro to stumbles back.

Shinsou then twists his opponents arm in front of him and throws him over his shoulder.

Just when I think Shinsou is going to throw him out of bound, Ojiro slaps his tail on the floor and pushes himself to a safe distance from both of us

"You are such a badass!" I yelled to my partner as I bolt passed him towards my next opponent.

Who happens to be a boy with blond hair whom is about to step out of bound with a little help from me.

However, a girl with thick black hair pulled back into a wild pony tail tackled him down before he could step out of bound.

Momo. I guessed

If I can use my quirk on the remaining students I should he able to immobilize them long enough to capture.

I start to gather the electrical currents around my arms when a girl with short chopped hair and earphone jacks as earlobes blocks my path.

"You didn't actually think it was going to be that easy did you?" She baited.

"Well half of you are out already" I pointed out. "So, no. I didnt think it would be that easy" I boasted.

I create a low voltage chakram, but before I have a chance to throw it, Jiro Blast a sonic attack from her speakers.

"AAHH!" I cried and covered my ears.

The ringing in my ears reminds me of the ringing that happens before I transform... Before I loose control.

I have to stop this.

I quickly form a high voltage spear and aim right for Jiro's boot. Its hard for me to focus with my ear drums rupturing, but I notice the blast has lessened.

I look towards my oponent and realize I had disabled one of her boots. She began to retreat along with the others with a limp.

What are they planning?

"Kaminari! NOW!" Momo ordered as she created a sheet that covered everyone except Kaminari.

"Sorry about this" Kaminari apologized as a cocky smile curved his lips.

Electrical charges begin to gather around him.

"INDISCRIMINATE SHOCK!" Kaminari yelled as a massive wave of electrical currents shook the ground and rolled toward us.

I cross one arm in front of me and ball my fist as I get ready to take the hit and absorb his electrical energy.

With my other hand I make an electrical wall behind me to protect Shinsou from the blast, but as Kaminari realizes his attack as no effect on me, he decides to increase his output.

"1.3 MILLION VOLT!"

"AH!" I winced as I collapse onto one knee.

I can absorb elemental energy, but there is a limit to how much I can take at once and right now my skin is starting to burn.

"Ugh!" I grunted.

"Whats with this guy!?" I protested. "Does he have no limit!?"

"Oh. He has a limit."  Bakugou answered. I could hear the smirk in his voice.

When I feel like I'm about to burst, it stops.