Chapter 15 Entrance exam

*Nanami POV*

Shinsou and I stood on one side of the large open field. 1-A stood tall before us as they whispered amongst themselves with a few passing glances in our direction.

I just want to get this over with.

Im nervous and angry with my current situation, but its too late to back down now.

Eraser Head and Present Mic stood on the left side of the field, while All Might, Nezu and Midnight stood on the right.

Aizawa walked toward the center of the field and faced his students. "Midoriya...Todoroki... And Bakugou, step forward." he requested.

The three students did as they were told. Curiosity filled their eyes.

"You three will be sitting out for this part of the exam."

They didn't expect that request and it seemed like they were about to protest for a moment, but upon a second glance at their teacher, they thought better about it and began walking off the field.

Shinsou had gone over everyone's quirk in 1-A and having these three sit out makes me feel a little better.

As Bakugou passes me I unconsciously hold my breath and my heart squeezed another beat.

"You better make it passed this part" he warned.

Now he chooses to acknowledge me. I thought sourly.

"Oh don't worry" I began with my best condescending voice.

"I plan to take you all out before I leave this school, and that includes you" I gave him a side ways glance with my nose slightly tilted upwards.

"Leave?" he stopped suddenly and met my eyes with surprise for a split second before he continued walking and joined the others on the sidelines.

Aizawa starts making his way off the field as well. "Alright, Lets get this over with" he yawned.

As soon as his foot steps off the field all of 1-A assumes a fighting stance.

Even the look in their eyes changed as their chins drop and their eyes narrow. They lock on to  their targets and charge at us all at once.

"Wait! were starting?" I panicked as I took a small step back, only to remember I cant step any farther back or I will be out of bound.

Shinsou rushes in front of me and raises a palm at the approaching horde. "Wait! No countdown!?" he asked.

All together about half of the students yell "There are no count down in real fights!"

As soon as they do, I see the expression on their faces change. Their eyes become glossy and their gazes are fixed ahead. Their mouths sag slightly.

What the hell?

"Ha" I hear Shinsou let out a small chuckle.

"Now be good little heroes and step out of bound" he requested. "Quickly"

So this is brain wash.