Chapter 18 A Fight

"I don't want to hear it Bakugou. Go away" I dont meet his eyes as I remain laying back on the floor, but my face feels flushed.

"I thought you were stronger than that" He continued.

"What do you want from me?" I rose to a seated position and met his eyes. "Are you trying to pick a fight?" I glared.

"Sounds fun" that daring smile was back.

"Ugh" I stand up, suddenly not wanting him to look down at me.

He doesnt move away as I rise, and I stubbornly refuse to back away.

"You are holding back" He said.

"What?!?" I snapped.

"You were holding back out there" he explained

His eyes soften, but Ive had it with his unstable behavior.

"STOP TALKING LIKE YOU KNOW ME!" I lost it.

I feel everyone's eyes on Bakugou and I.

"YOU DON'T KNOW ME, SO JUST BACK OFF!"

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" he fumed.

"YOU ARE SO ANNOYING!"

"YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT!"

Our bodies and faces were so close, but my frustration didn't seem to care at the moment.

"Nanami! Bakugou! stop!" All Might yelled as he made his way towards us.

"Stop calling me an idiot! What? You want me to join UA? You want me to leave?!?"

"I want you to fight" was all he said; In a calm out of place tone that only succeeded in making me angrier.

"Fight? that's why you wanted me to join? to fight me!?"

"Oh common!!! Are you saying you only joined for me!?" His hand reach slightly towards me as if was going to grab me.

"OF COURSE NOT!" I barked back. I wasnt seeing straight at this point.

Without realizing it, I had been gathering electrical currents around my self as our confrontation escalated and Bakugo was letting out mini explosions on his palms.

"Both of you back up!" Aizawa ordered.

"Why are you here!?" Bakugou pressed. His eyes held mine and he seemed to be restraining himself.

"What? Do you need us to want you here?!" He speculated.

"No!" I hissed, but at this point I would say anything just to disagree with him.

"At the end of the day we are all rivals here! We didn't decide to be pro hero's for the friendships!" He scoffed as if I was a naive child.

I swung at him.