13.

Gyuri felt the warm summer breeze of the early morning gently stroke her face as she walked along the Han river while admiring the view

Gyuri felt the warm summer breeze of the early morning gently stroke her face as she walked along the Han river while admiring the view. The colorful palette of the sunrise had painted the sky into some beautiful hues and with the river underneath it, it was a view straight out of a painting.

Even though she liked both nights and mornings, Gyuri could definitely call herself a morning person with the love she had for the state of peace that mornings usually brought about. When she had the chance, she liked to wake up early on some summer days to walk Charlie with the sun rising in the background.

Charlie tugged on his leash, snapping Gyuri's attention back to him and she chuckled at the dog's impatience to get to the park. They came there often and Charlie knew he was allowed to run around freely there so he always got excited when they neared the location. Gyuri let the dog guide her there before he stopped and turned around, waiting for his owner to take off his leash.

Gyuri chuckled and ruffled his head. She disconnected the leash from Charlie's collar and rolled it up. The dog, well-trained that he was, waited for her to give him the sign before he took off, running around the park in a haze. Gyuri watched him greet other dogs and happily sniffing everyone and everything he ran into. After a little while, she took a tennis ball from her pocket and held it up.

"Charlie!" She called, seeing the dog's tail waggle at the familiar voice as he searched for his owner. When he saw her and more specifically, the ball, he came running over and stood in front of her with pleading eyes. She let him smell and inspect the balk before throwing it and watching as her dog ran after it. He quickly caught the ball, bringing it back to Gyuri before she threw it in a different direction and he ran after it again. This went on for some time until Charlie was exhausted from all the running and sat down next to her, panting. Gyuri smiled, patting his head.

mckgyuri's instagram story

After walking around the park for a little longer, Gyuri and Charlie started their way back home

After walking around the park for a little longer, Gyuri and Charlie started their way back home. In the meantime, the city and its people had slowly started waking up and the streets were getting busier with people commuting to school and work. Charlie happily observed it all, just like his owner.