52.

"I miss summer

"I miss summer."

"You'd miss winter if it was summer right now."

"Okay? I still miss summer."

Gyuri chuckled at Mina's attitude as they drove to uni together. Their schedules were aligned today and they had decided to meet up with their friends after their lectures.

People all over campus were wrapped in big coats and scarves to keep themselves warm, and the two girls were no exception. A chilly breeze blew over the uni grounds and Gyuri stuffed her hands in her pockets, breathing hot air into her scarf to warm her face. They hurried along the buildings until they reached the one where they had their lecture and sighed in relief at the change in temperature once they got inside.

Even though the lecture went by rather quickly and both girls absorbed a lot of information, Gyuri found herself getting distracted every so often by the thought of Mark coming home this evening. They were probably about to board their plane if they weren't already on it, Gyuri thought as she penned down a quick note from the professor. The group had successfully completed their South American leg of the tour and with that, their world tour had come to an end. It was an incredible accomplishment and for sure a collection of great memories for everyone involved.

Even though they were now returning back home after the world tour, Mark was supposed to be off on another one in two months. They had already held some concerts throughout Asia in the final months of 2022, but they were traveling to other parts of the world soon to perform in front of their international fans. Even though Gyuri felt her heart ache at the thought of spending even more time away from him, seeing how happy he was on stage and how cool of a life he got to live made her very proud.

She didn't want to think about him leaving again soon, instead, she focused on the fact that he was getting back today and that she'd finally be able to see him in person again. She was excited to hear about his stories and see all the pictures from his travels. She also couldn't wait to hug him. And kiss him.

She sighed deeply, shaking off the jitters she got from the image, and returned her attention to the lecture. As soon as it was finished, Mina and Gyuri followed the many students out of the lecture hall and strolled through the hallways in search of the particular study room they reserved along with Byeongho, Dongwook, and Bonhwa to have a study session together. More like a thesis session, probably, as that was the one thing they were all occupied with at the moment.

They soon found the place and opened the door. Byeongho and Bonhwa were sharing a laugh as they caught up on life with what seemed like coffee in their hands. Dongwook hadn't arrived yet, but he would soon as he had been in the same lecture as Mina and Gyuri. The two girls greeted the others and placed their bags on chairs before taking a seat. Bonhwa pushed two cups in their direction.