65.

Gyuri truly forgot how chaotic the energy in a room became when you put multiple nct dream members together, that was until she was picked up by a black van in which Mark, Haechan, and Jeno were seated

Gyuri truly forgot how chaotic the energy in a room became when you put multiple nct dream members together, that was until she was picked up by a black van in which Mark, Haechan, and Jeno were seated. As the door slid open and her eyes fell on the three, she raised a brow at the position they were in, with Haechan's body wrapped around Mark's and Jeno eyeing them from the opposite side of the four seats.

Haechan's cheek was pressed against Mark's shoulder and the boy opened his eyes to see Gyuri chuckling as she entered the car and sat across from Mark, allowing Haechan some more time with his friend. He needed it, it seemed.

Mark smiled and gave a wave, however, his hands were restricted by Haechan's tight grip so it was only a small one. Gyuri just smiled at him and said hello to Jeno, who displayed his signature smile as the girl sat down next to him.

Mark had informed Gyuri about a photoshoot the dreamies were doing today at a location just outside Seoul. As Gyuri was free, he had asked her if she wanted to come along. Gyuri liked seeing some of his schedules, and it was always nice to talk to the staff and his members again because they were all nice people. The atmosphere on their sets was usually really nice and consisted of a lot of laughter and smiles, even when the people working there were tired most of the time.

"Gyuri- didn't you think Mark looked great in his teaser pictures?" Haechan asked, raising his head from its place on Mark's shoulder. He was referring to the teasers for Mark's second solo song— Golden Hour.

"He did," Gyuri smiled, meeting eyes with Mark who looked down with a smile. "I'm very excited to hear the song."

At that, Mark's head shot up. "Wait- you haven't... oh shit, I thought I already played it for you but I forgot," he said, taking out his phone. "I'm sorry."

"You don't have to apologize for that, Mark," Gyuri chuckled, shaking her head. "I don't expect to hear every single song before it comes out, I'm fine with waiting until the release."

"You should play it for her right now," Haechan said, prodding Mark with his arm. Mark hesitated, unsure if it was really the right setting for it but Gyuri held out her hand and waited for him to give her his phone. Haechan chuckled and patted Mark's shoulder as Mark handed his phone with the recording to his girlfriend. She raised the volume a bit and held it near her ear to listen.

She was surprised by the sound of it when it started, however, it sounded really cool. It just wasn't what she had expected, even though she wasn't sure what exactly she did expect. It was Mark after all, who never did the same thing twice.

A few seconds later, Gyuri gasped and paused the song as she looked at Mark in shock, eyes twinkling.

"You got a really big WHAT NOW?" She exclaimed and Mark bit his lip in embarrassment as Haechan laughingly slapped his knee. Jeno chuckled from beside Gyuri at her reaction and observed Mark's awkward state with an amused smile.