64.

"I am never going to drink again

"I am never going to drink again."

Gyuri snorted at the unconvincing statement that came from Byeongho's mouth as he entered Bonhwa's apartment, where she and Gyuri sat on the couch.

"Rough night, huh?" Bonhwa said, a teasing smile playing on her lips.

"Shut up," Byeongho groaned as he fell onto an empty chair. His head fell back and he raked a hand through his hair, which was styled in true "just woke up" fashion. Bonhwa turned to Gyuri and the girls shared a look before giggling softly at the state of their friend, one that they had seen plenty of times before.

"I have some painkillers, if you want," Bonhwa told him and Byeongho pressed his hands together in a praying motion. Bonhwa chuckled and patted his shoulder on her way to the kitchen, where she opened a drawer full of different pills and creams to pull out some painkillers. She filled Byeongho a glass of water to drink with it and placed it in front of him. As thanks, Byeongho sent her two finger hearts before downing the pill and water.

It took a little while before the painkillers kicked in but when they did, Byeongho's energy was refilled and his mood shot up again. He joined the girls on the couch where they talked for a little while. They shared their nervousness about finishing their degrees and all the stress surrounding their thesis.

"Even though it'll be strange when it's over... I can't wait," Byeongho said.

"Same. I feel like I'm ready to wrap things up now," Bonhwa agreed.

"Me too," Gyuri said. She had recently been spending a lot of time thinking about what she would do after getting her degree, but it made sense for her to not go back to uni. Realistically, there was no way she could juggle owning the clinic and getting another degree, no matter how dedicated she was. Besides, after so many years of giving studying her all, she was kind of done with it. It was time to start her career.

She'd also talked to Mark about this often, and even though he'd support her in whatever decision she'd end up making, he agreed that it would be really hard to combine studying and working full-time at the clinic. Ironic of him to be talking about busy schedules while being in 10276 groups, but he was definitely right.

Just as Byeongho was telling a story of him and some of his classmates pranking one of their teachers, Gyuri's phone notification her of a new message. All she saw was the name Mark and a quick message that read "we're home", but it was enough for Gyuri to jump up from the couch, startling her friends in the process.

"He's home?" Bonhwa asked, knowing Gyuri had been waiting for the message so she could go and see him. Gyuri nodded with a bright smile and Byeongho waved. "See you later, go kiss your boyfriend!"