69.

"I can already imagine the look on Mark's face when you speak French to him, that boy is down bad," Nia chuckled as she placed her self-made lasagne on the dinner table

"Yeah, I barely use my French anymore but he seems to love it," Gyuri chuckled with a shrug.

"Do you ever speak French around Jaehyun?" Ruby asked Nia, knowing the girl also knew the language of love and curious to see if Jaehyun was a vivid enjoyer of hearing it like Mark.

"Not really," Nia said, "he sometimes asks me what certain words are in French but I think he likes English more than enough already," she chuckled.

"I wish I knew more languages," Ruby spoke, popping a lone piece of meat in her mouth and chewing on it. The tray of lasagna stood amidst the three girls with smoke rising from it into the apartment. The smell infiltrated their nostrils and they sighed, satisfied with the scent coming off the meal.

"This smells so good," Gyuri whined, holding out her plate as Nia put some food on it.

"Please come live with me and cook for me forever," Ruby said, looking up at Nia with pleading eyes. The girl just laughed and handed Ruby a plate of hot lasagna to shut her up.

It had been a while since the three girls had met up together, and so Nia had invited them to her apartment, luring them in with the prospect of a home-cooked lasagna. Ruby and Gyuri knew better than to reject that invitation and were happy to meet up again after a little while.

As they worked through their food, which unsurprisingly was incredible, they talked about what they had been up to. Ruby explained she'd been very busy at work and therefore hadn't been able to see the girls as much. There was a big court case soon at her company and everybody was stressing out.

Gyuri told the girls how she'd been finalizing her thesis as the end of her master's degree grew closer. She was also in the progress of becoming the clinic's owner, which came with a lot of preparations as well. Finally, the chaos surrounding her and Mark's publicity had caused her to feel a bit on edge as well.

"How come you haven't turned off your comments yet?" Ruby inquired and Gyuri shrugged. "Honestly, I have fun reading them every so often. Even the bad ones can be really funny," she chuckled as she swallowed a bite.

"Fair enough. I've seen some good ones too," Ruby nodded.

"I gotta say, you're handling it like the queen you are," Nia smiled. "It can't be easy having everybody talk about you, but you keep your head up. Respect."

"Thanks," Gyuri smiled softly. "I think I just have to feign confidence about it now, that way I'll eventually get used to it a little more."