68.

"I'm sorry, but that's just unacceptable

"I'm sorry, but that's just unacceptable."

"Dude, I can't wear that and expect not to be seen by fans."

"So? This is the Barbie movie, Mark. No way we're going together if you ain't wearing pink. I'll go alone then," Gyuri shrugged as she popped an m&m in her mouth. They were standing in the kitchen, Gyuri leaning against the counter as Mark stood by the dinner table.

"No, I wanna go together," Mark whined, grabbing her hand to keep her attention. They had been discussing the dress code for their inevitable date to the Barbie movie once it was released, but Mark wasn't too sure about going out into public in a hot pink outfit.

"So then you'll have to wear pink," Gyuri stated matter-of-factly and Mark groaned before chuckling.

"Babe, I'm fine with wearing pink, just... not the entire outfit, okay?" He said, tilting his head. Gyuri narrowed her eyes at him before giving in with a wave of her hand.

"Fine. I'm going to have to see your outfit and approve of it before we go out, though. I don't want to go out in a full pink outfit if you're just wearing a pink shirt or something," Gyuri said, playfully rolling her eyes.

"Sure, sure. Whatever you want, babe," Mark chuckled, pulling her toward him and kissing her cheek.

"You're unbearable," Gyuri scoffed, avoiding his touch and Mark laughed.

"Oh come on," he teased as he pulled her back by her waist. "You love me~" he sang into her ear as his hands wrapped around her. Gyuri fought a smile creeping up on her but lost, her face erupting in a blush. Mark spun her around and smiled at the sight before leaning in for a small kiss.

"You're cute," he said. Gyuri had noticed the gradual shift in his behavior lately, how he got more confident around her especially when it came to showing physical affection. Sure, she still got him blushing when she'd let her hands trail over his chest or when she'd divert her focus from his lips to his neck during one of their heated make-out sessions, but it was clear he had gotten more sure of himself and Gyuri was loving it.

How could she not, when a man like him was showing her love in a way she'd never received before?

"How many followers do you have on insta now?" Mark asked, looking over his shoulder as Gyuri followed him to the couch. She tilted her head, unsure of the answer as she didn't open Instagram as much as before, wanting to stay away from all the attention.

"Should I check? I haven't opened it in a while," Gyuri asked, taking out her phone. Mark nodded as he plopped onto the couch, leaning over Gyuri's shoulder as she pressed the app.

"Jesus," Gyuri gasped, then chuckled, at the immense number of notifications. "More than 400 thousand, oh my God."

"Damn, look at you!" Mark said, prodding her arm. "Getting that fame."