26.

With finals around the corner, Gyuri was completely absorbed into her own bubble of studying, studying, and even more studying

With finals around the corner, Gyuri was completely absorbed into her own bubble of studying, studying, and even more studying. All the minutes she wasn't at uni or work, she spent in her room. Hunched over her desk, she would study for hours on end until she'd snap out of her trance somewhere late at night and realized she needed to eat and sleep.

At times like these, she hated that she needed to take care of herself instead of focusing fully on her exams. She wanted to stay in her room forever until she was satisfied with her work and felt like she knew everything she needed to know for her finals. However, she still had to eat, sleep, drink, shower, work, and go to uni in between her long study sessions.

Both Gyuri and Mina became some sort of monks during final season, isolating themselves from the outside world and focusing on their books for hours. They barely talked to anyone but each other, and only during moments when they had to eat or go to uni together.

Even though Gyuri wasn't too active on social media platforms to begin with, her profiles became completely deserted in final seasons with the only updates being occasional posts on her close friends story in which she shared her worries and stress about the upcoming tests. Since a lot of her friends were going through the same amount of stress, most of their lives looked the same more or less.

Mark had texted Gyuri a few times over the last few days but wouldn't get responses until very late at night. Since he knew she was very occupied with her studies, he didn't push her too much and instead let her do her thing. Not to say that he wasn't worried, however. Even though he understood her need for good results, her dedication to studying was getting slightly worrisome. She buried herself in work and only took care of herself and her body when it was absolutely necessary. Mark surely wondered where she even got the motivation to study that hard, but he mostly felt concerned since it wasn't a healthy way to go about final seasons.

Mark

Yooooooo
How are youuu
11:25

Are you still busy studying 🤯
16:51

Don't forget to take a breakkk
You deserve it
17:35

Have you eaten yet?
19:17

Back in his dorm, the Canadian boy frowned at the sight of all his unread messages. Normally, it wasn't the end of the world if she didn't check her messages throughout the day, but now he knew that the reason for it was that she was cramming for finals and didn't give herself even the slightest bit of rest. He knew like no other what it was like to be a perfectionist as he always wanted to do everything right about his job as well, but in his case, it was his job. She had nobody forcing her to study this much, and so he worried that she was asking too much of herself.