48.

liked by shhhminaa, morgania, and 237 othersmckgyuri: happy new year 🥂

mckgyuri: happy new year 🥂

bonbonhwa: Pretty girl !!!
mckgyuri: Miss youuuuu 🥺
bonbonhwa: Catch up soon!!

morgania: oohhhh she's glowing ✨
ruby.k96: I wonder why
morgania: 🫣😜
mckgyuri: oi 🤫

ruby.k96: Prettyyyyy 😤😤
mckgyuri: no u

jserinn: 😍😍
mckgyuri: 😚😚
view more comments...

After posting the picture, one that Mark had taken of her the night before, Gyuri yawned and stretched out her body. She'd woken up late after coming home at 3 in the morning. The party had been fantastic and much to her surprise, she hadn't felt like an outsider for a single moment. Everybody, including the idols, had been very welcoming and friendly.

She had ended up talking to Serin and Chenle's girlfriend, Mira, for quite a while. They got along well, and Gyuri found out that Serin was studying art history at the same university as her. She was also in her final year, which baffled Gyuri since she didn't recall ever seeing the girl before. Mira was a dancer under SM and often hung around the building, so Gyuri knew she'd see both girls around a lot more from now on.

Mina had popped out a few times throughout the evening but often disappeared into thin air. Gyuri knew she could take care of herself, so she wasn't worried. During the car ride home, Mina had explained she'd been hanging around with various people throughout the night, but mostly the nct members and their (girl)friends. She just struck up a conversation with whomever she found interesting, which was something she wouldn't usually do but the casual atmosphere of a party significantly helped her out of her bubble.

After counting down to the new year together, everybody had continued their celebrations and party behavior deep into the night. When Gyuri left, many people were still going strong with shots, dancing, singing, and laughing. It was a great sight and the nice energy in the room made her want to stay longer, but she knew she'd be better off getting home and getting some sleep. Mark had scoured the party for Eunwoo who drove Gyuri and Mina back home. The car ride enhanced the girls' tiredness, and they were utterly grateful when they finally reached their bedrooms. Not many words were shared between them on the way home, simply because as soon as they left the bustling party, they had felt drowsy and wanted to go to sleep as soon as possible.