33.

"Am I blind?"

"Am I blind?"

"Where is it?"

"I don't understand."

"It says it should be here."

"I told y'all not to let me navigate."

The three girls sighed in despair. Their GPS was supposed to lead them to a bar near the arena but said the bar was nowhere to be found. Ruby drove through the streets slowly, looking from side to side to try and find a sign that indicated a bar. The fact that the streets were deserted, they couldn't ask for help either. Not only that, but it made the whole scene look quite sketchy as well.

"That's it. I'm calling Jae," Nia decided. She dialed her boyfriend and looked around once more while waiting for him to pick up. Gyuri heard some noise on the phone and looked over.

"Hey, babe. We typed in the location of the bar, but we can't find it for the life of us."

Some more mumbling was heard on the other line and Nia nodded. "Yeah, okay. We're in Ruby's car." She then hung up and shrugged.

"He's coming outside to get us."

The girls nodded and collected their items while scanning the area for the figure of Jaehyun. Eventually, they noticed him appear from one of the small alleys. The figure looked around in search of the car and waved when he noticed it a little further down the street. The girls chuckled in disbelief and got out.

"Ain't no way this bar is in the most sketchy alley in the area."

"They really know how to pick their hangout spots, don't they?"

Nia sighed and shook her head before quickly making her way over to Jaehyun. The guy smiled brightly at the sight of his girlfriend and wrapped his arms around her body tightly, swaying from side to side. The pair enjoyed each other's presence after some time apart and Jaehyun pecked her lips softly. Ruby and Gyuri walked up to the two of them and smiled softly at the couple. Jaehyun looked up from Nia's eyes and nodded his head.

"Hey guys, good to see you. Here, follow me," he said, turning around to go back into the alley. His arm was draped around Nia's shoulder and Ruby and Gyuri followed them through the dimly lit alley until they reached the entrance of the bar. Some music and voices could be heard from inside the place, but nothing too loud as it supposedly wasn't a big crowd. The members had invited their friends and some staff members to this bar to celebrate their successful concert in Seoul and their return to the country.

Some heads turned to the entrance as the three girls emerged with Jaehyun and Gyuri scanned the place quickly, noticing how traditional the design was without much attention to design. Still, the place radiated homeyness and comfort. It was more low-key in comparison to the modern, trendy bars of Itaewon or Hongdae, but Gyuri liked this about it.