23.

the ACTUAL foreign swaggers

Nia
girlsss how about a night out 👀
i need to get to know mackenzie better

Ruby
Ooohhh tempting
Only if she's feeling better though i don't want her to force herself if she's still sick 😭

Gyuri
Awww Ruby look at you caring for me
Thanks bbygirl 🥰🥰

Ruby
Of course mommy

Nia
💀

Gyuri
Lmaaaooo
But no i'm doing a lot betterrrr thank god
I'm down

Nia
yesssss !!

Ruby
Whoooppppp
What do yall wanna do

Nia
i was thinking some korean bbq with some soju ;)

Gyuri
Sounds like a plan

Ruby
For sure

As the heaviest days of her flow were over, Gyuri felt excited and ready to have fun again after spending some time in bed. She didn't want to stay inside any longer and was dying for a change of setting and to surround herself with fun.

She agreed with Nia and Ruby to meet up at Nia's apartment, from where they would take a taxi into the city. Gyuri told herself to finish some uni work first so she didn't have to worry about that tomorrow in case she would consume more alcohol than she could take tonight. She had spent many days before trying to get through an essay while hungover, therefore she knew it was no fun. She focused herself on the books in front of her, putting on some candles to help get her in a peaceful mindset and she got to work.

The next two hours were spent highlighting, summarizing, and studying various chapters of various books to prepare herself for an upcoming test. She silently thanked her body for not being as dramatic anymore so she could actually focus now, instead of the constant pain distracting her from all her work. There was still a lingering feeling of discomfort due to some cramps but they weren't as bad as before.

When she was satisfied with the amount of work she got done, she closed her books and blew out the candles in her room. She softly knocked on Mina's room before she heard a hum, indicating she could come in. She saw Mina hunched over her desk as she was writing down some bullet points about the chapter she was reading. Gyuri noticed it was the same book she had been studying from. It was very nice to have a roommate who studied the same thing and therefore had the same assignments as she did. It made it even easier to help each other out, as they only needed to cross the hall to ask each other.