Chapter 3

Finally the door opens. A scientist in a white coat enters with one of the Avatar people as their body guard. The human isn't wearing a mask but the Avatar man is, so I carefully take my mask off, ready to use it as a weapon.

"I'll take that" the woman says, holding out her hand expectantly. I didn't move. She then just reached down under the table and snatched it off me and smiled rudely. I scowled at her in response.
"Him" she ordered and the guard walked in, having to duck and grabbed Spider. I almost got out from under the table to stop him taking Spider but the scientist sprayed me with some weird liquid, managing to snatch Spider from me in seconds. He then got taken away and the blue guard looked at me in the doorway, his gun pointing to the floor. He studied me for a few seconds.

"Damn... you look just like her" he says before shutting the door after him as he left the room, leaving me confused. Look like who?

I pulled myself up and began banging on the door again.

"Hey! Lemme tell you somethin!" I yelled, hoping the guard was on the other side. I bashed my palms against the cold metal a little more but it was no use. I figured I was gonna be left here another few hours so I crawled back under the table for safety and protection.

I began to start day dreaming of Pandora. Hoping the others made it out fine, hoping Neytiri and Jake aren't injured. I'm not even sure if they'll come get us, I just hope my avatar is alright.

*Hiss*

I lift my head up in freight, bashing it in the process. I look sheepishly to my left to see the door is open again. I watch carefully.

I see the military boots, followed by army camo pants with protection pads over the knees. I knew they were an Avatar by the size of their legs. I cowered into myself slightly but didn't show any fear. They entered the room. The familiar feeling of dread entering my stomach.

I looked straight to my knees again, in the corner of my eye I could see them slightly bend down to try and see me before they straightened up. It was Quaritch. My heart felt heavy and I began to feel anxious, panic rising in my blood. I watched his feet move around the table. Until he was on the opposite side, away from the door.

Now's my chance!

I threw myself out from under the table and scrambled to my feet. I bolted for the door, hearing heavy footsteps after me. I was almost out.

Yes! Come on!

I thought I was out the door before I felt large, strong, blue hands wrap around my ribs, under my arms like how you'd pick up a toddler. I began kicking and struggling as my feet left the floor and into the air.

"Damnit!" I growled as I was carried through the air and placed onto the table. I tried to get up straight away but he was infront of me now, pinning me down with his hands over my chest. I grabbed at his hands but he was immensely strong and wouldn't budge. The weight of his hand itself was enough to rob me of my breath as it pressed down onto me to hold me in place.

"Agh!" I struggled more, looking at him madly. He then lifted his hand slowly, raising them both slightly in a calm defeated way. Certainly not how he was a few hours ago with me.

"Alright... alright" he said as he carefully backed up a little. He tilted his head at me.

"What do you want?" I asked. I would confuse him with the Na'vi language but he's already heard me speak English.

"Just to talk" he says, he then takes a seat besides me. I back up.
"I'm not going to hurt you" he says. I don't believe him.

"That's rich" I sarcastically say. Then he laughs a little to himself. I throw him a look to show I'm not amused.