Chapter 19

"What do you mean?." Tonowari asks his oldest nephew, his tone dangerous. 

"What I said." He replies, his judging eyes glaring at me.

"We are not mated" Ti'loni says, taking the attention off me. Then Tonowari turns to him.

"You're not to be mated with her, she isn't one of us and she isn't a warrior!" He scolds. Ti'loni then puts his head down in fear of Tonowari. I couldn't help but lower mine slightly too. I glanced over to Tsireya and she was looking upset too.

"Listen" Jake says getting their attention again.
"These people won't stop until they get what they want and they'll do anything to get that. People will die!" He says.

"How do you know this? Have you come across them before? Did you bring them with you?" Tonowari asks, getting more irate. When he accused Jake of bringing them here everyone around them hollered and boo'd him. I felt their eyes on me too.

"No I swear I didn't know about the boat people" he says, his hands out infront of him to trying and calm people.

"Liar!" Ki'ani yells and everyone shouts and roars again in battle fury.

"It is decided! We will move out within the next days!" Tonowari says. Everyone cheered even more, showing their tongues.

"They'll destroy everything!" I cried out.

"Do you think we are weak!?" Tonowari says to me threateningly, looking right down on me.

"No...listen... Eywa showed me this destruction" I start. I glance at Ti'loni who shakes his head no toward me. But I continue.
"I've seen who the enemy is-"

"What are you saying?" Ronal asks me suddenly, walking closer to me slowly, her eyes never leaving mine.

"I've seen the fires and pain" I say quietly.

"You've had visions of destruction...?" She asks. Her voice was strong, clear and powerful.

"Yes..." I say.

"She is a witch! She knew this would happen!" Tonowari hollered and the crowd roared.

"No no she isn't!" I hear Ti'loni in the crowd say. He gets a punch to the stomach by his brother and he falls to the ground.

"Move him away" Tonowari orders and some warriors take him by his arms and pull him away from the crowd. 

"Leave him alone!" I yell, but no one could hear me. I gave him an apologetic look before he vanished, I could feel the tears rising from my cheeks.

"What did you do to see this vision from Eywa?" Ronal asked me.

"Nothing, I connected to the tree of souls and she showed me" I pleaded.

"Demon!" Tonowari yelled, pointing his stick at me.

"Shush!" Ronal yelled and everyone then quietened down. She turned to me again.

"You either have a gift or you've done something to see this" she says threateningly.

"I haven't done anything I swear! I'm not a witch!" I say.

"My niece would never do such thing!" Neytiri hissed at Ronal, stepping up from behind me and separating us both. 

"How long have you had these visions?" Ronal asks me, ignoring Neytiri.

"I... I've had....-----"

*Crash!*

"Y/n!" Jake yelled and tried to catch me, I fell to the ground.