Chapter 28

(TW GORE)

He comes in minutes later with a metal tool box. My stomach drops, I try my best not to show my rising fear that rose like water to a dam. My face was plastered still, only my eyes moving.

"Are you sure before we begin?" He asks. I glance at the heavy duty metal box then to him again.

"Hit me" I smile a little, fear overlapping my cocky pride.

"Good..." He smiles sadistically, eyes piercing through my soul. His words sent fear and dread through my stomach, knots and knives that sunk deep down. The first thing he does is press the lock button on the door. The haunting button burning bright red like the devils heart. He then tampered with some sort of vent on the side of the door but I wasn't sure what it was.

"Just so no one can hear you" he informs then his fingers press a button.

"What was that...?" I ask, my face now evidently dropping.

"Soundproofing, no one will see either" he mumbles then walks over to his box, he opens it and pulls out the first tool.

I couldn't hold the escaping breath that left my mouth. My eyes fell into the tool that looked like branch cutters that he pulled out. They looked regular sized in his large blue hands, but to me they would require two hands to hold. Panic began to rise more in my chest. I could feel the fear and anxiety build up, causing my breath to shake. I tried to hide it best I could.

He come closer. I couldn't move I was terrified. He bent down infront of me, covering my whole scenery with his nine and a half foot frame. He stared into my eyes as he took my hand in his without looking at what he was doing. I just stared at him back, I didn't want to give him anything. I felt a strong, stiff metal edge intertwine between my fingers and hold them still in place like braces. My stomach sank further than I thought it could.

My heart spiked in adrenaline and fear, the urgency to move my fingers out the way was primal instinct for me right now. I tried but the more I struggled, the tighter the blades caught onto me. If I so much as yanked my hand back I was sure to deglove my fingers. He had full control over me and there was nothing I could do to help myself.

"Now, one last chance, where is he?" He asks. I opened my mouth to try and speak but nothing come out. I mentally tried to prepare myself. Alright, this is gonna suck but you're doing this for them. I thought.

"Up yours" I say eventually. His twisted smile screws up, he tilts his head at me again, his ears wiggling and tail twitching side to side.

I squeezed my eyes shut and awaited the gruesome crunch to errupt.

"..."

Nothing happened. I slowly open my eyes to see him still looking down on me with a smirk across his face now.

*CRUNCH*

I felt the most uncomfortable, freaky sensation I've ever felt. Then the pain flooded through my system once I looked down.

"HHhhh... OH!" I yelled as I see blood pouring into a bandage that he had held against my finger. I couldn't process it very well. The pain was flashing on and off but my jaw was tightening in shock more than being able to scream. I was silencing myself the best I could.

"Argh!" I growled like I was having labour pains.

"Well damn you're handling this well" he says, impressed.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I yell at him, my sentence breaking up.

"So you ready to talk? Or do you want more missing?" He asks.