Chapter 43

Jake then lunged at him and he charged back, Neytiri immediately turned and pulled her kids away to safety to the water where Spider began to lead them.

Within seconds of fighting Quaritch pushed Jake into something that was on fire and it tumbled to the water, lighting the water on fire with all the oil that was surrounding the ship.

"Back, back, back! Get back to the ship!" I hear Spider call out. The ship was now capsizing, water flooding everywhere. The water began rising as Neytiri had to lead her daughters back to the ship.

Suddenly a burst of water flooded an entrance leading to the lower deck, the water was so strong and powerful it sucked Tuk right down into its chambers. My eyes shot open, my heart hitched as I saw her get taken under.

"TUK!" Neytiri screamed and immediately didn't think twice about diving in after her.

"MOM!" Kiri cried out afterwards. She would've jumped in too but Spider grabbed her back in time.

"We have to get to the top!" He called out, she hesitantly agreed but followed after him.

I couldn't really move, I accepted that I would lay here now, my body was falling asleep anyways so I wouldn't know much about what happens next, which I was okay with.

My eyes blur as I see Jake and Quaritch fighting still, both are disarmed now, they end up falling in the water, out of sight.

I feel the ship turning more and I slide down somewhere but I wasn't sure where, it was just a room I fell into that was now covered in water. I would be drowning now if it wasn't for my oxygen mask. The salt water stinging my bullet wound.

I began to float around as I held my breath so I would rise. I was able to gently move one shoulder, I kicked my legs around too to try and find an opening, the force of the water shut the door I entered in. My vision began going funny, my mind becoming dizzy.

"Y/n..." I hear an echoed woman's voice. It somewhat sounded like Trudy.

"Mom...?" I asked, my eyes resting closed, occasionally opening to stare at the water ahead of me.

"It's okay..." Her voice rings out again.

"Mom..." I whisper, my mask echoing my voice.

The voices fade and I begin to try and swim around the room, looking for a way out. There was a large window leading into another room, I look around for something to break it with.

I find a small metal cube that was floating around the surface of the water that was centimeters from the celing. I take it and point the sharp corner to the centre of the window. I begin smashing it against the window.

I smash and smash but the windows were too tough, it was clear they weren't gonna break. I begin looking for something else. I was panicking and using up more of my oxygen in the mask I had on still, I could hear the breaths becoming more deep, meaning the oxygen  supply was half empty now.

I'm swimming around and I catch onto a human sized door, I try and open it by the handle but I could only use one hand, it very slightly opens but the force of the water slams it shut again. I try to open it more but it's impossible as the room outside of it is clear of water.

"Come on!" I strain as I use my legs against the wall as leverage now.

3rd pov

Neytiri was with Tuk as they are prancing around the water filled corridoor. The water rising and gushing through. She was guiding her youngest daughter from behind as she hurried her to climb up the ladders. The ship then flipped over slowly, causing the gravity to fall and the exit to no longer be usable.