Chapter 6

I hopped through the forest until I come to a stop on my way to Hell's gate. I checked myself over until I felt a scab type of thing on my shoulder. I pulled at my skin and turned my head back most I could to have a look. It looked rectangular. Thought so.

I took a jog towards the old abandoned conscious transfer machine that Jake used during the attack from the RDA years ago. I took a piece of broken glass and used the mirror too. I positioned myself infront of the mirror and began to slide the glass along my shoulder, cutting into it and drawing blood.

I winced in pain and clenched my jaw, in agony I placed the glass down on a table besides me and dug through the fresh cut until I grabbed onto a piece of small plastic. I tried to pinch it whilst growling a battle cry with the pain I was in.

"RGH!" I growled and strained.

After much digging around I just fished it out with the end of the glass shard which was paralysingly painful, it felt like electric flying all through my body with the intensity of the pain. I looked at the bloody tracking chip on the floor in disgust.

"Twats" I cussed and pressed my palm onto my shoulder in attempt to stop the messy bleeding. I kept checking all around myself incase they implanted a second chip for good measures but it didn't seem so. There was nothing hidden in my hair or tail either. Once I was satisfied I wasn't being tracked any longer I took off towards Hell's gate.

..........

I got there and tapped on the window. I see a bunch of scientists jump and then rush around. Norm runs up to the window in his human form and unlocks it. I wait for the oxygen filter to work and I stepped in, towering over him.

"You alright?" He asks me.

"Yeah, I just need stitches" I say and look at my arm. He looks at my line of sight and his eyes widen in shock at all the blood dripping from between my fingers and trickle down my arm. At first he just dismissed it as war paint.

"What happened? Did you fight him?" He asked as he and some scientists rush around for bandages.

"I took a tracker out, I was in their base but he let me go. I thought he would plan on tracking me but could I be x-rayed please?" I asked.

"Yeah of course" he says then rummages through some drawers and I was later x-rayed with a small hand scanner after my wound was stitched and dressed. Luckily no other chip was found.

"So the others agreed?" I asked Norm. 

"Yeah they're waiting for you at home."

........

I got to their home quickly. They were gathering their Banshees.

"Hey guys!" I say as I hop over to them with my bow in my hands. I wrap it around my back as I stop near them.

"Hey Y/n!" Tuk yelled out happily. I patted her on the head and smiled. I looked at Neytiri for the plan.

"You ready? We have to leave human tech behind so no microphones" Jake says.

"Yeah that's fine, I'm all packed." I say. I holler for my Ikran to show and she does. I approach her with a big grin on my face and rest my palm on her nose bridge, she lets out a purr from her wind pipes in return. Her skin is purple like the sunset, a little smaller than the others just like me. Cute thing is when we met she didn't try to kill me, she just approached and I made the bond. It was something Neytiri had never seen or known of before, then the same happened with Kiri years later.

We all mount up and take the flight to the skies. I flip my flying shields over my forehead hold on to the stick-like saddle. I was behind everyone else in the back. Tuk was too young for an Ikran so she sat in front of Neytiri on hers.