Chapter 24

I froze there after the bullets stopped. I looked the the water waving around infront of me with littered wooden pieces floating all around. I slowly dropped my hands from my ears and turned around slowly. The whole boat was destroyed and I saw right at them.

*BLAST*

A net sprung towards me, opening up like a giant hand and collided with my face. I threw myself under water and swam out before it could close on me. I see it get dragged back to the boat. I kept swimming. I couldn't see anyone or anything around me, the others had dissapeared and the Skimwing's were gone. I could hear muffled shouting and then another burst was heard and something was dropped into the water behind me. I looked back but I didn't know what it was.

I had to surface because I lost my breath. My anxiety and stress stopped me from breathing right and it drastically shortened my air capacity.

I breathe rapidly as I hit the surface. I drag myself along the water as fast as I could. The thundering sound enters my ears again and I turn to see the giant aircraft coming up in the distance at us. I began to cry.

"Oh Eywa take me away! Help me please!" I cried out, desperately trying to swim away. The boat was getting closer and I could hear his voice taunting me.

"Keep trying cupcake, you're almost there!" he laughed. I looked behind and the boat was approaching fast. I could never outswim it.

"FUCK YOU!" I scream and turn away again, grabbing the water in huge heaps. I was panicking so much that I thought I was gonna have a heart attack.
"Someone help!" I screamed. My heart aching and in utmost fear. My chest tightening and my legs were numb. My jaw chattered in shock. I then began to swallow water which added to my stress. I tried to call out again as I felt the hull come up against my back but nothing came out my mouth. I couldn't scream I was that frightened.

His laughter haunted my mind.

"Pull her up boys!" I hear him say. I feel a hook hooking around my waist and I'm yanked out the water, the painful cold metal like a noose around my stomach.

"ARGH!" I yell and kick around. I'm dropped on the boat. I sit up quickly and spring to my feet, I run back but there's humans in my way. I turn to one of them and draw my fist back ready to smash them out the way.

"RAH!" I yell. My hand gets pulled back and I fall on the floor again. I'm instantly wrestled to the ground by Quaritch. He pins me down and snaps some orange cuffs on my wrists. I look up in fear as his whole hand fits over my neck. He pulls my neck up to his face.

"Quit fighting or I'll give you something to cry about!" He growled in my face, not breaking eye contact as I stared at him petrified.

*BOOM*

The boat rocked side to side and he fell off me, I dropped my head to the ground with a bang. He caught his balance then ran to the side of the boat and looked down into the water.

"Free fire!" He ordered and the people with guns began firing at the water.

*BANG*

The boat rocked again. I catch a Skimwing fin with my eyes dissapear into the water under the boat. I look up at Spider who's trying to balance himself.

"Spider help me!" I cry out. He looks at me, pain in his eyes.

"I...I" he stuttered. After a second he then rushed to my side and began pulling at the restraints. I see Quaritch scowl and yank him up my his arm and push him into the control room of the boat.

"Y/n get out of there!" I hear in Na'vi, I look back to Ki'ani who's causing all the rocking. I hear clicking and my eyes rest besides me where Quaritch is aiming a net device.