Chapter 39

Pov on the ship

"Wake up damnit!" Lo'ak yelled in frustration as he shook Y/n's human body around. There was metal crashing all over and barrels and boxes flying with the havoc Payakan was causing under the ship.

"Lo'ak we have to get out!" Tsireya called out to besides him, fear in her eyes as she tugged at her restraints.

"Just wait a minute!" He called back as his back was to her.

"Why are you trying to save her?" She asked as she looked over his shoulder to the human she had never seen before.

"We need her!"

*BOOM!*

The ship was tossed to the right harshly with one epic push from Payakan. Tsireya and Lo'ak lost their balance and fell up the rail, their hands still attached. A large heavy container had come flying through the air and narrowly missed Tsireya's head by inches, smashing into the pole and knocking the base of it out the floor. Tsireya then immediately began tracing her wrists along the pole then down, tugging and turning her restraints until they slid from under the broken bar. She was free.

"Yes!" Lo'ak hollered then she moved out the way whilst Lo'ak shimmied along the pole too and then down, he tugged rapidly and impatiently, the orange restraints catching onto the broken base. Instead of pulling them out from under the pole, he ended up ripping the restraints from the sharp broken edge of the metal and freed himself entirely. Tsireya saw this and immediately began scraping her cuffs against the sharp metal too, ultimately freeing herself aswell. She stood up and began to look for an exit off the ship, the guard rails was the only way out she saw.

"Come on!" She shouted above all the warfare and tugged at Lo'ak's shoulder.

"Wait a minute!" He replied and began to lift Y/n's limp body along the pole and down, tugging at her arms and trying to free her too.

"Hey! What are you two doing!?" They heard and turn their heads to see an armed Avatar soldier with sunray glasses on, short buzzed hair. Lo'ak let go of Y/n and ran up to the soldier, charging his fist back ready to smack him.

The soldier dodged with little effort and grabbed his arm back, swinging and tossing Lo'ak out the way, he rolls on the ground with grazes forming on his knees and elbows.

"AH!" Tsireya called out as the soldier grabbed her upper arm and tossed her around as his spare hand held a gun to Lo'ak's head whilst he was still on the floor.

"Let her go!" Lo'ak yelled to him, the soldier of course not understanding his language kept a hold of her.

"Get!- Urgh!" He began then growled in frustration as he tossed his gun over his shoulder with the shoulder strap, with his now free hand he yanked Lo'ak up by his hair and dragged the two of them over to a different wall that had railings on it.
"Z-dog give me a hand!" He called out and from the distance she answered his call and began running over to his aid.

"RAH!" Lo'ak growled then turned his head and sunk his fangs into the soldiers hand, biting down as hard as he could, tasting metallic blood right away.

"ARGH! YOU LITTLE SON OF A-" He yelled in agony and tried to shake Lo'ak off before another attack was incoming.

"ARGHH!" He added before finishing his last sentence as a large tusk knife with leaf wrapping was thrown and lodged into his bicep. He immediately let go of Tsireya and she bolted to Lo'ak, pulling him up by his chest and onto his feet. Lo'ak held onto her hand and began running toward the edge of the ship. Z-dog was immediately on their case as she caught up.

Lyle then turned around and saw them running towards the edge. He immediately fired a round of bullets at their feet, shooting the platform under them and causing Lo'ak to panic and pull Tsireya into another direction further down the boat. The giant ship was preparing the Marine humans into little attack boats in the deck below. There was a gaping exit that led into the water where the small human controlled machines were being ejected from. Lo'ak saw the walkway that led down and pulled Tsireya down with him.