Chapter 25

Na'vi pov

"We'll get her back" Ki'ani told Ti'loni who was riding on a Skimwing behind Ao'nung who was steering. He was in a lot of pain and his leg was still oozing out blood even though he had pressure applied to it.

"I can't believe I couldn't get her" Ti'loni said, his hand on his forehead in frustration. His voice faltering.

"If we go back we could all die, let's just get back to the village and report this and hope they don't harm her" Ki'ani said.

"Why didn't you do as we told you and go to the village?" Ti'loni asked Ao'nung infront.

"I tried but she went off ahead, she was gonna fight and I couldn't let her do it alone" he says with a hint of anger in his voice towards his cousin for putting the blame on him.

"She has to learn brother, she brought it on herself" Ki'ani told Ti'loni.

"Has to learn? Well maybe she won't have a second chance to learn, for all I know they've probably killed her by now" he huffs, throwing his free hand in the air in protest.

"Let's just calm down and get to the village"

The three of them approached the village a little while later. A few people noticing them and crowding around as they always greeted their warriors. Ao'nung and Ki'ani pulled up to the sand.

Ki'ani hopped off and dismissed his beast whilst Ao'nung stepped off and helped his cousin down. Tonowari approached them confused with a stoic face set on him.

"Where's the girl?" He asked, looking around at the three of them then behind them to see if Y/n was behind.

"We best sit down for this Uncle" Ki'ani says. His face then screwed up more then he looked at Ti'loni who had his arm over Ao'nung's shoulder for support as he held onto his thigh, not standing on it. Tonowari just looked him up and down rapidly.

"I'll see Ronal" he says. Tonowari nodded then turned towards their hut with the warriors and warrior apprentice following after him.

........

"Sully" Tonowari says as he passed their hut on the way to his own. Jake looked up and his eyes traced over the warriors following the Chief on the bouncy pathways. He stood up and glanced at Neytiri before following after them.

They get to his hut. Ronal sees Ti'loni as they come in, from his stance she instantly knew he was injured and rushed over to him as much as her pregnant body could handle.

"I've just been shot that's all" he says as she replaces Ao'nung as support. She took him through to the back of the hut out of the way from her husband.

Tonowari faced them. Jake growing concerned.

"Tell us everything nephew" he demands off Ki'ani.

"Everything was clear until three boats and an aircraft appeared. We all got involved in trying to rescue a Tulkun from being hunted. Y/n got taken in the scuffle but we had to fall back or we would've been taken down too." He says. Jake's face then dropped in worry.

"What? Who? Who took her?" He asked.

"We don't know, the man was Navi but wore human clothes and carried human weapons, there was a boy with him who had blue stripes on his body with dreaded hair." He told Jake. Jake then buried his face in his hands more.

"Let me go after her Uncle" Ti'loni says from the background. Tonowari turned around slowly and faced him as if it was the second most ridiculous thing he's just heard.

"What will that solve?" He asks him.

"Please Unlce, she's everything to me" he says, earning a displeased look from Ronal too as she wrapped his thigh up with leaves.