Chapter 34

I awaken, it takes me a while to get used to it starting with my body temperature slowly rising to a healthy level again. It felt nice, it was like my whole body was a heater.

I sit up once I'm fully aware of everything, I'm still on the bed where I last remembered myself being. But it was a damn good thing I woke up now.

*Hiss*

I turn to face the door tiredly. Quaritch comes in rather heavily. He comes right up to me.

"Uh?" I ask, my arm is yanked up before I can react.
"Hey, watch it!" I whine.

"Where is your avatar" he states more than asking.

"I..." I stutter thinking of something to say. He shakes me more.

"Where!" He demands, his face close to mine, he wasn't playing around.

"How am I supposed to know!?" I retort, wincing as the grip on my upper arm tightens, it's surely gonna leave a bruise. I tilt my head down away from his eyes.

"Get up" he orders, I don't know why he did because he pulled me off the bed as soon as he said that. I stumble against the ground but I'm yanked up to my feet and dragged down the hall.

"Careful!" I hiss.

He stops at the metal door and pushes it open with one hand, not using much effort. The lights were already on inside when he pulls me in. He stops me infront of the bed and points from behind me.

"Where is it?" He asks, his tone menacing.

"W...w...I?" I stutter, not knowing what to say.

"Spider get in here!" He yells and seconds later Spider scurries in.

"Where's the avatar gone? You must know" he asks Spider with the same tone.

"Uh...there was an avatar here?" He asks, surrendering his hands slightly.

"Don't play dumb with me you're both in this together" he growls at us. I just looked to Spider confused.

"Sir I really don't know" Spider says. It was genuine. Quaritch then huffed and turned his gaze at me again.

"How could I have done anything from sitting in that room all day and all night?" I asked. He looked at me hard.
"I haven't even been in the link bed, maybe you should ask someone else if they moved it" I add.

"Right then" he says and grabs a hold of my arm again, taking me out the room.
"Spider you can go, but you're staying in isolation until I know where it is" he told Spider then told me.

"No difference there" I huff. His grip squeezes tighter as I'm pulled down the hallway again. He takes me to a different room, this one is a lot smaller and all white, no furnishings around. He tossed me in and I stand too my feet, turning around to face him as he shuts the door.

Metkayina pov

Jake leaned on the floor of the hut with Neytiri at his side. It was early in the morning so people would start work soon.

"The tricky thing here is covering for her until she wakes up. If they've got her then there's no telling when he can use the link bed, if she can." Jake told his wife.

"What if they don't allow it at all? Shes gonna be unconscious all together" She asks. He sighs and tries to think of something.

"Huuhh..." Y/n's avatar began to speak.

Jake and Neytiri bent down to see her avatar futher, Neytiri staring at her to move.

Y/n's Pov