Keigo Takami (Hawks) General Headcanons

Author's Note: So I thought I was going to start this section off with some One-Shots but I decided to write out some headcanons.

Keep in mind, these are my personal headcanons. You don't have to agree with them.

Hope you enjoy!

____________________________________________

These are general headcanons:

• Hawks genuinely likes seeing people smile. Seeing a smile on a fans' face can literally make his day.

• In fact, sometimes he'll fly kids around the city just to make them happy.

• Hawks is ticklish.

• He enjoys most music and can pretty much jam out to anything.

• His feathers fluff up when he's uncomfortable.

• Dude steals food like his life depends on it so keep that in mind when befriending him. Take your eyes off your players for a second and BAM...something is gone. Fries? Gone. Cookie? Gone. Even the tomato out of a freaking salad? Gone! Don't worry though, he'll happily share his food with you. He won't leave you hungry.

• He flown into a window once before. Okay...so maybe it was twice.

• Talks in his sleep a little bit.

• Has reoccurring nightmares.

• He does care a lot about how people think about him. He will never admit it though.

• Hawks cares about a lot of stuff actually but suppresses a lot of the feelings he has.

• As cool as he tries to be, Hawks is so awkward when starting new friendships or a relationship. Get ready for awkward hugs and corny jokes.

_________________________________________

AN: And that's all I got for now. If you want me to do headcanons for a specific scenario let me know. Feel free to drop requests in the comments. One-Shots coming soon!