The Way You Make Me Feel (Dean Ambrose/Reader)

Info: (F/U/S)=Favorite Upbeat Song

Fandom: WWE
____________________________________________________________________

"Stephanie! I told you I don't like mixed tag team matches!"

I followed behind Stephanie McMahon, frustrated in my lack of communication with my boss. We were backstage at Raw in Dallas, TX. She stopped walking and turned around to look at me. Her high heels made her at least a foot taller than me, making her all the more intimidating.

"Look, (Y/N). We talked about this last week. You're going to do this match so we can see how fans react to you and your tag team partner," she stated.

"And who is that exactly?" I asked.

"That's for me to know and you to find out," Stephanie said, walking away.

I huffed, and mad my way towards the locker room.

"It better not be Curtis Axel," I mumbled.

________________________________________

Thirty minutes later, I made my way to the entrance of the ramp, patiently waiting for my theme music to play.

The Miz and Maryse were already in the ring, acting obnoxious as usual. My them music, "(F/U/S)", started to play. I exited the gorilla and made my way to the ring. Climbing into the ring, I stared intently at the couple.

"God I hope my partner is a good wrestler," I thought to myself.

After an uncomfortable minute, my tag team partner hadn't came out yet. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned and it was Maryse.

"Might as well forfeit," she said in a snobby tone.

I shoved her away and the audience began to egg me on. All of a sudden a familiar guitar riff played over the speakers. My head snapped towards the ramp and saw Dean Ambrose walking towards the ring.

"Holy Sh*t," I mumbled to myself.

"Oh, Stephanie is so dead. Since when was he back from recovery?" I thought to myself.

Dean hopped into the ring and made his way over to me. He opened his arms for a hug.

"Miss me?" he asked.

I looked around. The WWE universe was in hysterics.

"I guess so."

I hugged him and made my way behind the ropes in the edge of the mat. I looked across the ring and watched Maryse get behind the ropes as her husband jumped around in the opposite corner of Dean and I. I stood on the bottom rope and leaned towards Dean.

"Kick his ass," I said in his ear.

Dean smirked.

"Anything for you," he said.

_______________________________________

After The Miz and Maryse got a well deserved beating and loss, me and Dean made our way backstage, high giving fans as we exited. I began walking towards the locker room.

"(Y/N), wait," I heard Dean following behind me.

I turned around to look at him.

"Hmmm?" I hummed.

"You were great out there," Dean said.

"Thanks. So were you," I said, smiling.

"So...are we not going to talk about the elephant in the room?" he asked.

I leaned on the brick wall.

"Elephant in the room?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You and me? Our storyline that Stephanie gave us?"

Then it got me.

"So that's what she was hiding," I mumbled.

"She didn't tell you?" he asked.

I shook my head.

"Look, I'm tired. Let me go get out of my gear, take a shower, and then maybe...we can talk about this "storyline" over dinner?" I asked.

Dean looked at me slightly stunned.

"Sounds like a plan"

To Be Continued

____________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: I'm kind of disappointed in this one. I always want to write WWE one-shots but they're always short and terrible. What do you think? If you have any ideas about where to go with the second part, shoot them towards me. And yes, I am back officially. If you haven't read my other new chapter "A Bloody Mess", go check it out. I'm dedicating this to   WantedByAmbrose  goodgawddallas  because they are some of the best writers that I know of on Wattpad, especially when it comes to WWE. See you guys the next chapter.

-Morgan

This book is also dedicated to: TheBrooke and @HeelQueenPhoenix