Stop the Show! ( Ethan Slater/Reader)

Author's Note: Remember how the reader got pregnant on the last Ethan one-shot? Well, the reader's still pregnant. Thank you cringeworthyalways for sending these awesome requests! This one is for you. I'll probably do one for Lin too.
____________________________________________________________________

I laid on the black sofa in my apartment complex. My husband, Ethan, was out with his friend Danny. My hand rested on my belly, which looked like an inflated balloon. My phone was in my other hand. I was talking to my close friend, Lilli Cooper.

"So, have you guys decided on a name yet? It's a girl right?" Lilli asked over the phone.

"Yeah. It's a girl. We decided on Jennifer Grace," I said.

I listened closely, hearing a horn honk on the other side of the phone.

"Oh, that's such a sweet name," Lilli said.

"Lilli, where are you right now?" I asked.

"Downtown," she answered back.

"Downtown where?" I asked.

"I just passed Richard Rodgers Theatre. I'm in a taxi," she explained.

"You're coming here aren't you?"

I knew the answer already.

"Yeah. I want to see you and the baby!"

She laughed on the other end.

"The baby hasn't even been born yet," I got up slowly off the couch and headed for the kitchen, "but I can understand your excitement."

"Yeah, I'm excited! I mean I might as well be Jennifer's aunt," Lilli said.

I opened the fridge and grabbed a water bottle.

"I guess so," I said.

"I'll see you in a few minutes. I got a surprise for you!" Lilli said.

"Ok, bye," I hung up the phone and sat it on the island counter.

I heard the door open in the living room.

"Hey, babe. We're back," I heard Ethan call out.

"I'm in the kitchen," I said loud enough for them to hear.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" I heard Danny say as he walked into the kitchen.

"Hey, Danny. How are you?" I asked.

"Good. Good. How about you?" he asked.

"Hmmmm. Pregnant," I said, laughing.

"Nice answer," he said as he sat at the counter.

Ethan walked into the kitchen, hugging me from behind

Ethan walked into the kitchen, hugging me from behind. He reached his head around and kissed my cheek.

"How's your day been?" he asked, releasing me from his hug.