A Bloody Mess (Slink/Reader)

Author's Note: Here's a little Julian Slink oneshot! Hope you enjoy!

Fandom: Blood Drive

______________________________

I sat in my car, waiting on Slink to finish talking to Arthur. SlipKnot was blasting on the radio to drown out my thoughts. The tank was running low and I already knew what we had to do before going home. I rolled my eyes at the amount of time Slink was taking. I reached over to the steering wheel and honked the horn. I looked at Slink from the car, who was eyeing Arthur's crotch. He looked up, saying his goodbyes to Arthur and walking back to my car.

"Took you long enough," I mumbled.

He looked at me as he started the car.

"Why are you so moody?" he asked as he pressed on the gas.

"I'm not moody," I said.

I stayed silent for a bit until pointing out that we needed fuel. We eventually pulled up to a mall that was surprisingly packed.

"I'm sure we can find someone in here," Slink said.

We got out of the car and headed into the mall.

"We need someone who's dumb. A girl will be a good choice. Preferably a slut that will get in the car with anyone," Slink explained as we walked towards the entrance.

I could already tell that the mall was sketchy so therefore it was something that was to my liking.

"Ok, but I have to pick some things up while we're here. Who's going to get the fuel?" I asked, pushing open the doors to the mall.

"F*ck. It's one of those malls. Our type of mall," I thought to myself.

Women walked around in skimpy outfits, basically their under clothes. I even seen one girl with lingerie on but no bra or corset. Her breasts were out for the world to see. Most of the men were Mayhemers like Slink and myself.

Slink licked his lips as he looked around.

"Looks like the entire mall is filled to the rim with whores. Find one. Seduce one. Bring her to the car. Be there by lunch, please."

Slink leaned towards me, placing a kiss on my lips then swiftly walking away.

"Good luck, my dearest!" he called out.

I turned and walked the opposite way, walking into a random shop which appeared to be Victoria's Secret.

"Great. A store that only sells underwear," I thought.

"Blue is not your color, Jess. Try red," I heard a girl say as I walked around the store.

"Ugh. Red makes me look fat," the other girl said.

I looked up and saw a brunette girl standing outside of the dressing room. She took a red lingerie set from a shelf and gave it to the other girl, who I presume was Jess, behind the curtain.

My hand grazed across a rack of lacey lingerie and I grabbed a set from the rack. Taking in a deep breath, I walked confidently over to the brunette who stood tapping her foot impatiently.

"Excuse me."

I tapped on the girls shoulder.

"Yes?" the brunette asked in a slightly annoyed tone of voice.

"Ummm, do you know if these sets are any good? I've never shopped here before," I said.

The brunette looked me up and down.