Chapter 1

Reader's P.O.V.

I sighed and opened the door at my apartment, slowly walking towards my room and plopped down my bag.

I changed a new sets of clothes and walked towards my study table and started to do my assignments.

It was around 9:00 p.m. when i manage to get it done while eating instant noodles to satisfy my hunger.I set aside my school works and open my phone as usual and decided to play my favourite game.

Mobile Legends.

A certain MOBA game which is now trending and popular among teens.Well many says thay you should avoid playing this game since its pretty addictive which is true but some says its a game that cures for depression and boredom.

I opened the app and decided to play a few matches for the meantime,Well im not sleepy though so?worth a shot.

An hour passed and here i am smiling proudly as i manage to have a win-streak with the help of my main hero,Fanny.

I continued for how long until i noticed the time saying its 12:00 already.I sighed and decided to call it a night and prepairing myself to go and sleep.

My body layed down in the comfy comforter and i sighed,satisfied .
I gazed a bit in the ceiling still thingking about my last match.

"I wonder what will happen if Mobile Legends were real".I mumbled and finally closed my eyes.

Third-Person's P.O.V.

Seconds passed and the girl finally fell to slumber.Not knowing what will happen to her.

Reader's P.O.V.

Chirping of Birds can be suddenly heard and i slowly opened my eyelids.Only to find a swarm of them sorrunding me and also noticing the change about the place.

The birds who noticed i woke up quickly flew away.I was left speechless and i looked around only to notice that im currently in a forest.

I stood up and slowly came to a conclusion."Right,I must've been asleep yet..."I smiled."Yeah,just a dream"I mumbled and decided to pinch myself only to notice that this isnt A Dream!

"W..wait...This is weird...I clearly remembered that i slept in my bed last night!"I panicked and looked around only to notice once again that something changed.My eyes slowly trailed down at the new clothing that i wear.

It was a uniform paired up with a skirt that has (F/C) Highlights engraved on it.A long (F/C) cape was hugging my shoulder from behind while a book was attached beside my belt.

I saw a nearby river and gazed at my reflection.Instead of my tangled and messed up hair it was now putted up in a (F/H).My hands touched my cheek and i was left speechless."I..is this even me?"I whispered.

Just as then a sudden figure was right behind me and before i could move,It pinned me down in the ground harshly.
I winced and closed my eyes only to hear a familiar voice.

"State your name".My eyes slowly opened only to be met with a boy with Red hair.

'Julian?'