Chapter 3

Y/N's P.O.V.

Well i sat in my spot for a minute straight,recollecting myself if i should be standing up or not.

Well i dont have other choice i have to stood up and explore this forest.My eyes scanned the area for any monsters and to my relief none,well in the meantime?

Ok i have to maybe find a village so i can find someone to ask where am i,or maybe get some food?Yeah.

Seconds past and i was starting to felt scared for a bit.'Ok is it just me or someone's following me?'I thought and just shrugged it off.

'Ok maybe i shoud have ask earlier  to take me with them,what an idiot i am'I sweatdropped and sighed."Well this is weird though,waking up in another dimension."I mumbled.

'Maybe i got way to addicted to the game that it made me teleport to it?,No i dont think so'.I then halt when i heard chattering.

I peeked through a bush and relief washed over me when i saw a village.
'Finally'.I slowly scanned around and stepped outside without anyone noticing,
'Ok,I got to blend in'.

Finally i was walking freely around and was amazed by the stall's solding different kind of things.But what i was interested the most is a store solding different kind of pastries.

'A bakery'.My eyes scanned the stands and i was a bit taken back by the wonderful desserts."If only i have money"I groaned and suddenly a girl behind the stand greeted me.

"Hello ma'am! Is there anything you want to get?"She asked sweetly.I smiled sadly and replied."Ah..No..Im not that hungry".She then hummed and grabbed a slice of strawberry pie and other sweet's in one of her stand and putted it in a paper bag.

She then handed it out to me and smiled."Nonsense,i just heard you earlier that you're hungry!".

"B..But i don't have any money!".She chuckled and insisted."Its alright ma'am,i insist. This is for free,i hope it can satisfy your hunger".

'Gosh this girl is so kind'.I then smiled and took the bag."Thank you so much,I really appreciate it."She smiled and nodded."You're Welcome i wish you safe on your travel's."Just as then a flash of lightning went past by me and as if time got slow.

I was met with a girl with short yellow hair and big bright eyes paired with a smile.She has leonin ears and a tail while she wore a scarf around her neck.
We made eye contact and she smiled at me before disappearing in my view.

"Hey,Joy!Stop startling people!"The baker girl exclaimed while i was still stunned.'Joy?!'As in the new hero.Yep there was no mistake that was her,since she's carrying a whole strawberry cake.

Wait,did she stole it?"Look out!"I was snapped out of my trance when i saw another leonin heading for my way.Instead this time his a male.And thats the last thing i thought before my vision darkened.