Chapter 35

(Y/n's P.O.V.)

Seconds turned into Minutes.

Minutes turned into hours.

Hours turned to days.

It has been a week since i started to read the books Harith have given me and mostly i spend my time in the library taking notes of the important information in the books i read.

By now im halfway on the stack of books as i sighed grabbing the nearby feathered quill and dipped it in the container of ink writing down important information on a scroll like usual.

Harith is not present since he was called for an audience with Silvanna.

A yawn escape my lips as i covered my mouth gazing at the pages tiredly.

"This is getting boring"

I muttered to myself and sighed turning to the next page as i read it's contents.

My eyes trailed to the scrolls which contained my notes in the few days.

Magic,The branch of it, different types of it,All you could ever want to know about it.

I soon gazed at the window noticing it was already late as i blinked.

'Oh.. it's already night time?Well time to call it a day'

I grabbed the bookmark Harith gave me a few days ago and settled it on the page where i last read and closed the book.

Leaving the books neatly stacked on the table i slowly left the library.

I slowly stepped out of the library and started to walk back to my chamber.

My footsteps echoed to the walls as i continue my way holding a tired look.

'Great I'm mentally drained of all of this studying...wait no..i shouldn't complain I'm already given a chance'

I soon passed a balcony halting as i gazed outside.

'Stopping to enjoy the view won't hurt a little bit right?'

Gazing around i slowly stepped outside the balcony and soon was met with a cool breeze passing at my face.

I smiled and took in a breath and felt the peacefull atmosphere present.

A soft smile spread along my lips as i gazed at the sunset.

'I wonder if time stopped in my world,or am i dead?...Theres many possibilities'

Thoughts filled up my head as i soon felt the wind made my hair sway slightly.Remembering the notes i have taken down this past few days, I can't help but felt distress slightly.

'Ughh....it feels like im in college but much worse...'

A gloomy expression once again cover my expression as i sighed tiredly.My eyes slowly trailed up to the skies and noticed that many stars were now present.

A subtle smile spread across my lips as i enjoyed this time to myself.

TIMESKIP

Morning came meaning it's time to study ....again.

Ayla got me ready like usual, prepared my outfit,fed me breakfast and sending me her good lucks like usual.

Which im thankful for.

"Does miss all feel ready now?"Alya asked softly as i nodded sending her a small.

"Yes,i am"I was about to continue when a sudden knock interrupted in the door.

"Who could be visiting so early in the morning?"Ayla wondered and was about to walk to the door when is stopped her.

"Please,let me get it"

Understanding my words she nodded and let me be.I walked to my door and slowly turned the knob pulling it open as i soon was met with someone familiar.

"Greetings,Miss (L/n)"

A sweat ran down the side of my head as i blinked gazing at the one and only Chevalry Captain.

Composing myself i made out a bow as i greeted the Guard before me.

"Greetings to you as well, Sir Tigreal.How can i be of assistance?"

Outside i may seemed to be composed but gosh i was a nervous mess on the inside.

"Her Highness wants to send a word to you".

I blinked and gazed at him in slight curiosity."Would you like to come inside before discussing it to me?"I offered politely as he became silent,his cold demeanor still not changing.

'Is he really this intimidating?!'

"Thank you but i will politely refuse since i still have matters to attend to,I will simply say it here"

A nod was made from me as i awaited his words.

. . . . . .

Silence.

That's what engulfed us for a while as we stared at each other.I started to sweat a bit, mortified by his stare as i soon gazed down to the floor.

"Uhh-"

"Her Highness wishes you good luck on your training".

I blinked in surprise as i slowly return my gaze towards him.His brown eyes made contact with my (e/c) colored once as my words fumbled inside my mouth.

"Oh...I..please tell her thank you"

He nodded curtly and seems like was about to say something when we saw a two familiar figures coming in our way.

"That will be all,i shall take my leave"He stated as he was about to leave but i refrained him to do so.

"I would also like to say thanks to you,for bringing me the message.Despite that you are busy"

He halted upon my words as his back was facing me.A silent gulp escaped my lips as i gazed at his tall figure starting to regret what i said.

'Fudge...i screwed up.. didn't i?'

Just as i let my thoughts take over me his voice soon was heard.

"No need for appreciations.I am simply doing what her Highness has ordered."

With that final word he left the hallways and also made me frown slightly.I gazed down and sighed in slight frustration.

'Right,Just orders...I forgot'

"Oh,So he payed a visit?"Alucards voice can be heard behind my back.

"Seems like it"Grangers voice followed making me froze upon their sudden arrival.

Guys!Im back.Finally!Once again i apologize for not updating for a long,long,long time.Periodical exams were so frustrating.Studies were my priorities and once again sorry for not updating.Hopefully you all understand.Stay safe and love you guys!😍😍😍