Chapter 9

Y/n's P.O.V.

For the rest of the day me and Gusion spend it by eating in restaurants,going into different stores,tasting out treats,buying crazy things we could find and more.

I was glad i did encounter him to be honest,for my whole life I've never felt so free than i ever did and for that i was thankful for him.Oh and perks of accompanying a Paxley, you'll never get to pay a single thing.

Which is good cause god,i dont have a single penny with me.And im sure different money works here at Land of Dawn.

"Well that was fun."He stated munching on a candy apple we bought earlier."I know,but i dont ever think of it as a date."I retorted and he smirked.

"Oh dear,when i said it was a date earlier you didn't protest and here we are having the best time on our lives.Typical Y/n always late to protest."He finished and by now i could only blushed and slightly punched him in his arms which he only chuckled in return.

'Lesley if you ever meet this tease boy take care of him'

"By the way,why did you came back in this town.I mean if it's alright asking?."I asked and he then finished his treat and thrown the stick away in a nearby trashbin.

"Well I didn't mention i had a sibling well many to be precise and one of them is with me here,we rented an inn a few days ago for a certain reason.Were on a journey to find for something which would definitely help me."He finished and i could only nod already knowing what that certain item was.

"Well i do hope you could find your thing your looking for,and Good luck on your journey."He paused for a bit and then laughed ruffling my hair.

"I didn't take you for the emotional type."He stated and i was starting to get annoyed."Just because you didn't."
I then replied.

'Out of all my interactions here in the heroes in the Land of Dawn,this one is my favorite so far.'

He then laughed for a few good seconds continuing to tease me by throwing different words and he finally stopped asking a question again.

"So earlier i heard you've mention me having a girlfriend and i definitely didn't misheard it.Do we somewhat knew each other way back?."He asked and i abruptly stop.

'Yep ,i knew you from a crazy Mobile game and was practically using you for rank games to rank up and was definitely fangirling over your new revamp.'

That would i want to say but instead."No,i maybe mistook you from someone else."He became silent and nodded later on.

A comfortable atmosphere engulfed us and by now our eyes were both set on the beautiful sunset infront of us.

"What if you become my Girlfriend?."My heart stopped and my eyes went wide.I was silent for a bit and gazed back at him who is already looking at me.

"Pardon?."

"Be my Girlfriend."He stated and i felt myself blush.

"What are your thingking? We've only met for just a day and you already want me to be your girlfriend.No i dont think that works."I stated and he then answered quickly.

"Then i want to know you better so that i can be suited to be your boyfriend." Everything is happening to fast and i inhaled a breath.

"Listen Gusion,You see,This is not a rejection but maybe not now,maybe sooner or later.Im sure you'll find someone better than me and more capable of protecting you."I stated.

"Hey,I know how to protect myself."He retorted."And im pretty sure you can be stubborn sometimes"I replied with no hesitation and he was about to retort when i shushed him by putting my pointer finger in his lips.

"You have to find someone else than me,I got it that you like me but im pretty sure you'll find your true soulmate one day."I stated and he sighed.

"How come your saying that you knew what will happen."He replied and i only chuckled."I promise you,you will find someone."He sighed and sulked.

"Come on why the sulking face?."I decided to light up the mood and he suddenly gazed back at me but this time with determination."When my journey is over ill come find you,and promise to marry you."My eyes could only go wide.

"What!?Marry?! Didn't you listen to what i said?."I stated."Jeez,why are you so determine to get me?Im no strong girl i dont even knew how to use a weapon and im still gonna learn about magic."I finished.

"Cause because your not like those girls out there who ive met before,only faking there way to accompany me and was just after Fame and Riches... You're something else."He stated and my heart melted a bit.

"Now,now.Here lets make a deal.Along your Journey if you did find the person whos truly meant for you, you'll be with her.But if you didn't-"I didn't get to finished when he tooked both of my hands.

"Ill come back,look for you and marry you."He stated and i was shocked again."What?!"I stated and was about to state what should i would do but he didn't let me finish when he kissed the palm of my hand.

"Im sure you'll find your answer then." He stated and i meanwhile im about to faint.

'Hes really hard to convince '

Seconds passed and i could only sigh.
"Alright,ill..Come up..with an answer then". With that he was back to his original self and suddenly squeezed my cheek."That's great to hear."

'I regretted on with putting with this deal!'

A sudden gust of wind was present and i suddenly noticed blue specs of light once again and i saw Gusions eyes widen before a voice was heard.

"I see you're having a good time,Young Man."By now,Gusion is standing over me as if i was being taken away and i looked from over his shoulder to find the Eldest Duke in the Paxley Household.

'Aamon Paxley'