Chapter 10

Y/n's POV

Gusion stood in front of me like im going to be taken away."What are you doing here,Big Brother?".A chill ran down my spine when i heard the change of the tone on his voice.

Silenced engulfed the atmosphere and i tensed more when he gazed towards me .Gusion took notice by this and quickly held one of my hand.

"If this has to do with her,then you'll have to get through me."Gusion called out making me shocked.But i slowly hide it by gazing at the reaction of the Duke of Shards.

He didn't give any reaction and just sighed.Slowly his coat disappeared and appeared his ash grey hair and now his outfit is visible.

"No it doesn't have any business with this young lady,we have to go."He stated directly."What?Now?."Gusion asked.

"Yes,now,they are currently been sightings of it in the north."Aamon answered,knowing what they are talking about i noticed Gusion stayed silent and i snapped him out of his thoughts by shaking my hand he's been holding.

"Gusion,You have to go now."I stated the obvious and he turned to me towering my figure."What about you?."I playfully rolled my eyes and lightly punch his abdomen."What?You think I can't protect myself."I huffed and he stayed silent.

"No".By this i pinched one of his ear and smiled menacingly."For your information i can protect my very self thank you very much."I stated and i let go,him rubbing the spot."Ouch,ok im sorry,im sorry."He stated and i smiled.

"Thanks Gusion for today."I smiled and he lightly chuckled."Your welcome.".We gazed for each other for a while and then averted contact.

He cleared his throat and asked."See you next time?."He stated and without warning i bought him to an embrace."See you next time,Gusion."He slightly tensed at my action but hugged back.

We then parted and he ruffled my hair."Next time we meet,you better know how to use that wand of yours by then."I chuckled and nodded."Okay,i promise."He then handed me something making me look down and open it.

"There,im sure that'll buy you something."My eyes were slightly wide at the bag of coins he have given me and i was about to give it back to him when he stated.

"Y/n,i..im an assassin."

Silence filled the both of us and i started to laugh making him confuse.
"Haha,i already know."

"What?How?."He asked and i shrugged putting the bag of coins away for safe keeping."Magic,and by the way i think it's abnormal saying to someone that you're an 'assassin' dont you think?."I teased and emphasized the assassin part to which he could only chuckle in embarrassment.

"Bye Y/n i hope you could have your answer when we meet again."I was about to protest or reply when he grabbed my hand and kissed the palm of it.

He smiled not for fun or teasing this time,but with a genuine one.

Third-Person's POV

Aamon could watch the interaction at the sidelines and couldn't help about who this young lady who made his brother remind him when they were younger.When he saw the part where Gusion kissed the ladies hand his lips could only curved up.

'Interesting'.

Greetings everyone,i apologize for the slow update and i just want to say thank you so much for 1k reads! Stay safe everyone!💜❤️.