Chapter 5

Y/n's P.O.V.

Here i am still with the leonin from the Monastary of Light.The both of us were enjoying the treat's not to brag but it is absolutely delicious.

"So Harith?Do you hate Joy?"I asked and he stared at me."Well,No and Yes?".I chuckled."What's that supposed to mean?."I asked and he sweatdropped rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well No but its just that in everywhere im assigned to she always shows up just because to steal cake."He sighed and i suddenly remembered Joy's sad backstory.

"Dont you think that she's stealing it for a reason?."I asked and he huffed. "Yeah of course just to eat it!."I stared up in the sky and gazed upon the clouds passing by.

"Im pretty sure that's not it though."By this he became confused and stared at me."What do you mean?"He asked and i stayed silent.

I stood up and smiled."I think that's for you to find out when you catch her."I smiled."Im pretty sure you can outrun her."

I then turned around my (f/c) coat swaying behind."Bye Harith see you next time,Thank you for keeping me company,take care."And then i left.

Third Person's P.O.V.

Harith was confused and stunned by the girls statement and her words to him.He looked down in his last treat and smiled.

'I will catch her,I promise it'.

Y/N's P.O.V.

I sighed in content and patted my stomach."That was a great meal,not to mention getting to have company with Harith".

I smiled and stopped."Wait where am i?".I mumbled.Realization hits me and my face became gloomy."I forgot to ask Harith!Im such an idiot!".I mumbled.

Knowing that this will not stop i ask some few stranger's but all they do is ignore me and walk away which made me quite annoyed."What's their problem?"I mumbled.

I stopped by a nearby tree and decided to rest under it's shade.A lightbulb suddenly went on of my mind and i remembered the book attached to my belt.

I slowly detached it and observed its features.It has a thick (f/c) cover along with a circle celestial symbol in the middle."What is this?."
I then slowly opened it and saw many writings about ....Spells?.

"Spell's about levitation?Spells about invisibility?Spells about shapeshifting?".I rambled and looked out through the pages.

In each spell contains the instructions on how to conduct them and at the bottom is the objects needed.But in every one of it i noticed that the material to perform this spell's is a Wand.

"A wand? Where can i even get one?Am i Harry Potter now?!"I groaned and devistatedly looked up to be met with a chesnut haired male.

"Whos Harry Potter?."

Thus a loud scream was heard.