Chapter 6

Y/n's P.O.V.
I quickly stood up and back away quite mad about the sudden stranger."Hey!Sneaking on people is not-".I stopped midway and once again was surprised to see the boy standing before me.

"Hmm?Why did you stop?Are you taken away by my handsomness?."He smirked.I only deadpanned and turned around."No,I don't think so."

"Hey wait!"I turned around and held an annoyed look."You didn't answer my question."Silence filled the atmosphere and i walked away again."I think i got to go."

"Hey come on don't ignore me,Im sorry okay?".He jogged besides my figure and i only putted the book back at the belt.

"Your flirting could use a little work though."I stated plainly an he seemed to be irked by the statement."Now,Why would you say that.?."He asked and i rolled my eyes.

'Gosh,why is he somehow annoying '

I thought and slightly fastened my steps."See?You didnt answer again."He said and i sighed."Listen here Mr.Chesnut Man,why are you following me and why are you so annoying?."

By this the male turned Frozen adn halted.Not ever in his life he heard a nickname that's for him,not even from his brothers.

Y/n on the other side widen her eyes in realization.'oh uh, what's with his face? is he really that affected?.'It took about seconds before she started a conversation.

"L..look dont tell me you took that perso-."By again Y/n caught off when the chesnut haired man suddenly disappeared and reappeared in front of her,but this time she didn't have time to react for the male had her trapped by his arms to a nearby tree behind her.

'H..hes handsome when this close.. Damn it!Stop simping Y/n'

"You're quite a girl aren't you?."He stated sternly with his ocean orb eyes at mine.I noticed that in this timeline instead of his old clothes,he was wearing his new revamp outfit.I stopped and finally remembered something.

I clenched my fist and aimed it at him. "You know....You shouldn't treat a girl this way. Especially if you already have a girlfriend!!".With that i landed a punch of his face making him back away and sit on his butt.

I huffed and regained my postur.'And here i thought that hes gonna block that little attack.' A chuckle was heard and i turned around to find him standing up and massaging his jaw.

"Okay..okay i wont do it anymore,but i dont have any girlfriend."He stated and i was confused. 'wait didn't he already met Lesley?'. I shook my head and cleared my throat.

"I think you misheard,Now i got to go."I stated and turned around. "Wands."I then stopped and listened on what his got to say."I know where to get them my treat."

I turned around."Why does it sounds like you want something in return?"He stood up and adjusted his scarf. "Wow,youre not just a beauty youre also smar-."

I shot a glare at his way and he flinched raising both of his hands."Hey.. Sorry sorry.Well i do want something in return."He stated and i crossed my arms."Which is?."

"Your Company."