Chapter 8

Y/n's P.O.V.

"Is it still far?."I asked slightly tired from all the walking that happened.
"Hmm..uhhh..No were near?Yeah near."
He stuttered.I gazed back at him suspiciously and asked."Gusion?Dont tell me we're lost."

"Were not lost."He replied cheerfully making me break down."And here i thought you knew where it is?To be honest im kind of thingking that your lying about knowing a wand shop around here."I stated.

He then gazed around and scratched his brunette hair making it a bit messier.
"I swear i knew where it is,i knew this town when i was a kid."I blinked and also helped to look around.

"Wait,when you were a kid?,so you often come here?."I asked."No just once, it's my second time coming here but when i was a kid my family came in this town and we rented an inn to stay for a week due to a business."He replied.

'I see, that's enough time to venture this place'.

"I see,maybe the owner's gone?."I asked and he seemed to be in deep thought."I dont think so."He mumbled.I only let him be and gazed back at the town. 'Where is that store?'

I suddenly saw a spec of blue light went past my cheek and i was quite shaken for a second.My hands trailed its way to the side of it to check if there's any blood but to my surprise there wasn't.
'What was that'

My eyes gazed around hoping to find the culprit but what catches my attention is a cloacked figure walking away from our direction.His cloak seems to be invisible and that's where i realized who it was.

'Its Aamon'

"Y/n?".I turned around and saw Gusion staring at me."Are you listening?."He asked and i sweat."Oh...Im sorry i don't think so.."I answered akwardly and he sighed.

"As i said,I found where the store is".With that i peaked up."Really?Where?."I gazed around and he chuckled.
"Come on down that street."The both of us then started to walk and headed for the shop.What Y/n didn't know,Gusion caught his Big brother following them and to be honest he was definitely not happy.

-------------------------------------------

(Here are some example of wands I saw in Pinterest Credits to the owners of the Pin.Please choose one that youre interested in and if you dont have any then please imagine it yourself).

Please choose one that youre interested in and if you dont have any then please imagine it yourself)

Y/n's P

Y/n's P.O.V.

Here i am fascinating the new wand in my hands.'Is this really a wand?Magic come out of this?'. Many questions filled up my head and a sudden flick was made to my forehead making me gasp and rubbed the spot it was hit.

"Hey,what was that for?."I asked and Gusion gave me an unimpressed look. "I think your abnormal."He stated plainly making me irked."What?How can you say that?."I asked.

He shrugged and checked out some few magical items he got from the shop earlier."You've been staring in that Wand for 30 minutes,i think that's abnormal."I sighed slightly annoyed by his comment and smiled.I then placed it in my pocket for later and gazed back at Gusion who is now putting his head in a small bag.

"How's that even happening?! Where's youre head?!".I frantically asked confused on why his head fitted in a small pouch.A sudden laugh can be heard and his head reappeared."Its a magic pouch,it can fit anything you want in it."

"I see,So it can fit a body there."I shot out a glare to him and he flinched chuckling akwardly."Hey that joke is not for me right?."He asked and i only huffed looking away.

By this he started chuckling again.'Haysst,laugh all you want.Just because your a great assasin doesn't mean you can underestimate me'.

"Alright.. Alright,im sorry.Come on,lets go grab lunch i know a restaurant nearby selling delicious food."He stated and stood up but i then spoke making him stop."Why?".

I asked and he was confused."Why are you treating a mere stranger?and why do you trust me?"I continued and he then rubbed his hand under his chin in a thingking manner."Well correction on that there,youre no stranger i already knew your name and just like i said earlier you're quite an interesting girl,besides i already knew girls who's intentions are bad."

He then finished and i was quite surprised.'Now i felt bad for treating him bad'. "Thank you Gusion,for showing me around town and buying me this wand.Also for putting up with my attitude."I smiled and he only shrugged.

"Yeah,yeah whatever.Now don't you think were done yet.You still owe me a date."He smirked.My eyes widen and i my then twitched.

"WHATT!!!???".