Chapter 16

"And who might this be?."

Nana then ran towards me and hugged me from the side. "Mister Alucard,This is Pretty Y/n.We met her at the Moonlit Forest a few days ago."

By the looks of it i was shaking.
'What the fudge?...Im shaking uncontrollably.Is it because hes a demon hunter?His stare?No...'

A sudden touch was made in my right shoulder and i flinched again."Miss,are you alright?Ever since you saw me. You've been shaking non-stop."He then asked and my breath hitched.

'I got to stop this, He'll know something's off with me'

I inhaled and then smiled. "Ah.. Really?Im sorry,i just got shaken about your sudden presence. I apologize for my behavior."

He then chuckled and  smiled. "I apologizw.My name's Alucard and im one of the Demon Hunters,it was nice to meet you."

"Likewise,Im Y/n L/n and it's alright."I then introduced and Nana suddenly exclaimed.

"Great!Mr.Alucard is here!Ill take you back to sister Miya!Would you want to come,Miss Y/n?."Asked Nana her tail and ears wagging and twitching on side to side from excitement.She then took off leaving me and Alucard behind.

"I apologize for the sudden intrusion,now your dragged into this,Miss L/n."Alucard stated while sighing.I then chuckled to hide my shaking state.

"It's alright Sir Alucard I'll go with you,And im no important person.(Y/n's) fine."I then stated and he nodded in response,the both of us following the Pink leonin running back to the chambers.

"So Y/n,You must be new? I've never seen you around here."He asked while slightly massaging his metal arm.

"Well yeah,i was just traveling when i got....hurt....And well,miya took me in my condition is well now,thanks to His higness".I stated only clearing the part where both Miya and Nana terrified me.

"I see,so you've been staying here in a few days.I assume?."

I nodded.

"Yes,i did since im not fully recovered yet.But now, everything is on tip top shape."I stated and flexed my arms,showing him im alright.

He was about to reply when Nana called to us both."Hurry up!Sister Miya is here!."The both of us fastened our pace as we enetered the Elves chambers.

"You made it."Miya acknowledge Alucard while he only nodded in return."Yes,just like you asked for."He then replied and gazed behind him.

"Is it alright if we talk? Privately?."Miya asked Alucard and gazed towards at the two.

"Is it alright for you to leave Nana and Y/n?"Miya asked gazing her eyes to the  other female.

"Oh,of course..."Y/n then turned around and slowly left Nana following besides her.

As the two left,miya and Alucard gazed at each other."So, that's her?The girl you're talking about who manipulates Magic similar to the Abyssal Queen?."

"Yes,she is."Miya then stated.