Chapter 21

Harrith then left to guard me in the front door while i was now lazy laying on the comfortable bed.

'So.. it's called a grimoire?'

I mumbled while sighing and gazing up to the ceiling,once again meeting with the cream colored wallpaper.

"I miss my wand...."

I stated then burried my face in the pillow.Harrith stated to me that he will only give me my wand when i will be on lesson's with him and will take it away after.

I layed on the side and sighed. "I can't let that wand be not on my control...its mine...and that costs half money of Gusion to pay that"

After a few seconds i chuckled and thought of the certain chestnut -haired Paxley. "Wonder how he's doing right now...I hope he already met Lesley..so that our promise...."I soon then recalled his words.

"I'll wait for your answer until then"

I sighed and snapped out of my thoughts. "Now's not the time to think about it...i have a situation to face here"

'Harrith did suggested if i could meet Her higness the Queen tommorow and i just agreed,wanting to get this over with'

A sigh made its way out of my lips again while i hugged a pillow. "If i do control my Magic...will they let me go?"I asked to myself to be met with silence in the room.

A sudden beautiful melody can be heard that caught my attention and soon i sat up and made my way to the Balcony.

I opened the doors that lead's to the balcony and i waked towards the edge to be soon met with a familiar Chevalier Knight.

"Granger..."

I breathed out. He was currently playing the his vioilin near the fountain in the garden,while holding a calm look.

His eyes was closed and instead of his outfit in the game,he was wearing only a polo shirt paired with black pants while his vioilin case is nearby.

I was mesmerized when the music continue to play while watching his calm face playing the violin.

'He looks...So Peacefull'

The music suddenly stopped and i snapped out of my thoughts staring back at the Vagrant Poet himself but soon froze when he was now staring at me.

His red eyes bored into my (e/c) and it is as if hypnotizing me. His scar was displayed to his features while the small amount of white hair that is similar to the blade dancer, slightly swayed by the wind.

The both of us hels eye contact for a few seconds before i decided that i stared to much and quickly hid myself away feeling mysteriously flustered.

'Get it together Y/n..You can't trust anyone anymore....'

I then froze my thoughts building up.

"Can't trust anyone?"

"Then why dou you trust that youngest Paxley so much...why do you care about that male leonin"

I was now currently kneeling and was staring down.

"I don't know..."I replied to my own thoughts.I slowly stood up and massage the temple of my head to ease down the stress that is building up.

"There's no time to get depressed...i should collect myself"
I mumbled and slowly peeked on the door that lead's to the balcony to see if the male was still there.

He still was and was now continuing to play his violin. "Does he know im the one who is taken in custody?"I mumbled.

'Im really an idiot... Of course he does!! He's one of the chevalier's!!"

I clenched my chest and inhaled a large amount of breath.

'He's really handsome ...'

I then thought directing it to the Vagrant Poet.

Greetings everyone! Author here,i noticed last chapter is kinda lame and i apologize for that. I noticed many errors about the word's and grammar's and im.. really, really sorry. Also i apologize for advance also if this chapter is kinda short..since my phone is almost out of battery and we will be having a brown out in the next few minutes. Stay safe everyone!!❤️✴️

By the way since the Promo dias event just finished i was wondering what skin's you've got for those who are playing Mobile Legends.

(By the way i got Fanny's Lightborn skin,What about you guys?)

Make sure to comment!❤️