Chapter 34

(Y/N)'S P.O.V.

After the "chaos" again,all of us had now return to their chambers.The two demon hunters off away while the male leonin returned to his post guarding me at my door entrance.

While i am now sitting on the couch just finished dinner and was now in front of my vanity as Ayla gently brushed my (h/c) colored hair.

"Did miss tired herself out today?"Ayla asked softly as i could only chuckle."Not really just... well alright yeah..maybe i did"I answered as i gazed at my reflection on the mirror with Ayla also.

Ayla let out a soft chuckle as she continue to brush my hair."I assume it is because of Sir Alucard and Granger again?"I could only nodded while she let out a smile.

"I think one of them has caught interest in you"

I blinked as i gazed behind her."Really?"Ayla once again chuckled as she putted the hairbrush down.

She leaned from behind as i faced in the mirror Ayla also."Yes,and i think you already know who i mean,Miss"With that she smiled softly again as she leaned away walking towards the windows.

I could only went silent as i gazed down with a deep thought in my head,my fist clenched.

'Romantic feelings....'

'No... I don't feel any..im just a simp...admirer or something...'

"Don't worry about it miss.Im sure he'll confess later or sooner".Ayla spoke as she closed the curtain's on the windows meanwhile i froze.

"Wait..i..No, I don't have any plans on falling in love with someone.I still have..Matters to solve"I trailed off sighing as i gazed down at my lap.

'By figuring out why im even transported in here'

"Well if you say so Miss,I just wanted to let you know I'll support you in whatever decision you make"

A soft smile appeared on my lips as i gazed at the maid before me.

"Thank you,Ayla.Your words are greatly appreciated"

TIMESKIP

Morning came and by now i was soon heading my way to the library ready for my training since Harith stated he'll be waiting in the Palace Library.

A neutral expression spread across my face as i walked down the extravagant hallways.Maids sometimes whisper among each other when i passed them which didn't go unnoticed by me.

I could only sighed in annoyance to myself as i continue to the library's directly Harith instructed me.

Half of me wished Harith at least stayed and wait for me so we can go together and half of me also wished not,since i can independently guide myself along this genormous Palace.

Soon halting in a humongous door i gazed at it remembering Harith's words.

'The library is the opposite direction of the throne room Miss (Y/n), I'll be waiting'

Already ensuring myself that this is the room i took a deep breath and slowly opened the door.

My eyes widen in amazement as it was met with an endless stack of books all around.I silently entered with an entranced look as i slowly walked inside,my eyes wandering around the room.

I felt my breath hitched for a moment as i continue myself.A big Chandelier was hanging in the middle of the room and while on the top ceiling are many painting's of many historical images that i definitely did not familiarized.