Chapter 19

Betrayal.

That was all i felt right now.

I shouldn't have trusted someone so easily.

I slowly opened my eyes and i was met with a cream colored ceiling. My body is hurt all over the place but i setted that aside and slowly sat up.

A mirror was present beside me and there i saw myself. My hair was a mess, its (f/c) locks strangled to one another while a neatly white bandaged was wrapped around the right side of my head.

"Right,i defeated my first ever demon" I muttered with no emotion. My eyes then gazed around and i found out that im in a rather fancy looking room. I was currently laying in a surprisingly cozy bed while a closet was nearby. Also a beautiful chandelier was hanging above the center of the room.

I then noticed that my wand along my spell book was nowhere to be found and my cape was neatly hanged in a nearby rack.

My uniform was also neatly folded on a nearby table making me realized that im wearing a different clothing this time. It was a cozy lavender night gown along with some small details.

I then heard the door opened and I didn't even gazed at the person, already knowing who it was.My head was still staring down at my curled fist.

"Why didn't you put me in a cell instead?" I stated coldly.

"Why didn't you chained me?"

"Why did you put me in a room with a window,there will be a chance i will escape."

"Why didn't you just killed me instead?"

I stated and the person stayed silent before speaking. "It's because of her highnesses orders".The person spoke.

I then gazed towards him slowly a blank expression throughout my face. "Then if she didn't order this? You would kill me then?"

Alucard stood in the center of the room and frowned staying silent once again.

"Just as i thought..." I mumbled.

"No,we wouldn't" He then stated.

"Well that's a shame...for the past few days i was afraid of being dead and here i am already asking fo it" I chuckled blankly.

Alucard then took a step towards me and gazed down ."Don't say things like that"

"Why wouldn't i?"

"Why wouldn't i if i was almost killed 4 times? Why wouldn't i when i was almost threatened when meeting someone? Why wouldn't i,when im being fooled?!! Why wouldn't i when, i am now assumed to be one of The demon Queens underling?!! Why wouldn't i when i was betrayed by someone?! Why didn't you just killed me!?"

I exclaimed holding back the tears that dared to spill down my eyes.

"Cause i dont want to kill someone who sacrificed their life on the line just to kill a demon,Dammit!" He exclaimed back making me caught off guard a bit.

"I don't want to kill someone who is innocent and is just a traveler,living their life peacefully." He mumbled.

"Sir Alucard,here i thought you loathe demons and promised to kill every single one of them if you crossed paths with one?and here you are not killing me"

"Don't assume yourself as one of them." He muttered and i blankly stared at him. "Isn't that what you've been doing all along?" I asked.He became silent then.

"See?..."I muttered.

"The reason were doing this to you is because we don't want you to fall on the wrong path,just like someone a long time ago. He didn't familiarized her Magic like your's and ended up falling on the wrong hands"

"Someone like me?". I thought.

Silence then filled the room and i then spoke. "I understood your doings,but mark this...."

I then stared at him with dulled eyes and stated. "You already broke my trust on people "

Alucard felt a shiver ran his spine when he saw the female's intimidating stare."I'm sorry we don't want things to happen like this..."He said.

"It's too late to apologize" I retorted. He then stood up. "I understood "

"Am i gonna face a trial" I asked suddenly and Alucard answered. "No,but you will meet her highness and be taken in custody here in the Moniyan Palace under the Chevalier's Protection,just like she ordered."

"I..see..."I muttered.He then started to walk to the door and halted. "I'll take my leave now,but her highness wants to meets you sooner if you'll recover.Clothes are available in the closet.The maids will be bringing your meal here and if you ever need them,ring this bell.One of the Chevalier Knight will be your guard and he will soon arrive"

"I'm sorry (Y/n) for treating you like this and for breaking your trust,I hope you will recover well" I felt the sincerity in his voice,and soon he then left.

As the door shut closed,i broke into a sob and soon was breaking down.

'Why do things had to go this way?'

THIRD-PERSONS P.O.V.

As Alucard left he closed the door and was about to walk away when he heard the girl choked a sob and soon soft cries were heard.

He gripped his fist and closed his eyes,his chest starting to ache."Im sorry,i really do....".With that he left.