Chapter 28

Nervousness.

That is all i felt when i was escorted by the Vagrant Poet and Demon Hunter towards the Throne Room.

Granger was taking the lead meanwhile me and Alucard are following side by side.

My hands fiddled the fabric of my dress as i start to feel anxious. "Are you alright?"Alucard asked and i stared at him. "Yes,just..."I trailed off not wanting to finish the sentence somehow.

"Nervous? Don't worry im sure you can manage"He stated and i could only muster up a small smile and nod.My eyes drifted to the hallway we were walking through and i could only watch in awe at it's designs.

'It felt so unreal'

"Have you read the letter Harrith has given?"Alucard asked and i shacked my head to the side. "No..i forgot.."I mumbled and felt the letter through my pockets."Is it that important?"I asked with a bit of hesitation and i could feel Alucard gazed to me.

"Well..no..if i do say so myself but it can explain his absence today"He than reverted away and i looked forward seeing Granger's back turned towards us,while my thoughts were filling up due to Harrith's letter.

After a few seconds all of us arrived in a room that has big white doors while gold curled lines was engraved on it. There were two armored guards guarding the entrance,both holding metallic spears.

When they saw us they saluted to the two chevalier's. "Sir Alucard,Sir Granger. Her higness is waiting for your arrival and the young lady"

Alucard acknowledge them both with a nod and moved out of the way so they can see my figure,while Granger could only gazed forward not giving me a glance.

When both of the guards manage to take a look on me they gazed at each other then nodded. Both of them marched towards each door knob and soon they opened the entrance of the Throne Room.

My fist clenched and Alucard signaled me to continue. I slowly walked inside to be met with a more enormous room.My eyes awed around the room,many painted portraits were hanged and styled vases were nearby. A red carpet welcomed me on the room leading froward.

I continue to walk and gave a side eye glance on my back to watch Granger and Alucard following.My gaze fell forwards and there i could see a big extravagant throne with someone sitting on it, while on the front of the left side of the throne were two figures standing up straight.

When i reached the front of the throne i didn't spare no time and bowed. "Your highness..."I acknowledge and soon confirmed what i was doing was right since Alucard and Granger did the same.

"Please raise your head"I heard a firm yet soft femine voice and soon i raised my head up meeting with a woman sitting on the throne neatly and gracefully while having a calm smile.

She was wearing a long white dress while a blue cloth is designed at the center along with some gold engravings while she had a golden headpiece on her forehead complemented with her long white gloves.

She held a peaceful smile and then i heard Granger spoke from behind me. "We bought her,just like you ordered your highness".Soon she smiled and nodded. "Thank you, chevalier Alucard and Granger"She nodded and soon the two males left my side proceeding to stand beside the two figures in the front. I gave a quick  glance and my conclusion were right when i saw the two other figures.

There stood Tigreal in all of his glory.His purple cape was neatly placed on his back while his figure was standing straight, right beside him is his sister. Blade dancer,or should my main called Fanny.

She was wearing her purple combat suit like in the game while her Dual blades were sheathed each side of her hip. Unlike in the MLA she was wearing a stern look and her hands were on her back just like his brother.

'Of course the Lightborn Knight's are present,they are the Queen's most trusted knights and they will make sure to protect her'

My brows slightly furrowed when indeed Harrith wasn't with them. 'If only i opened the letter and read it,this thoughts of concern will disappear.Maybe he just got into a mission?..No..Harrith is a powerful leonin.He isn't a Lightborn Chevalier for nothing'

All eyes were set on me and i felt helpless.I felt as if i was  intimidated.Weak,due to them staring down at me like that. I quickly shook those thoughts away and gazed up to The one they called Queen, Silvanna.

"It's finally nice to meet you,Miss Y/n"She smiled which made me send one as well. "Likewise,Your Higness". She then stood up,her silver colored hair locks swaying slightly.

"I hope you are feeling alright now.."She stated. I nodded. "I am Your Higness,thanks for your Orders"My eyes couldn't help but fell upon the two males who escorted me earlier.

Alucard gave a firm nod as if telling me im doing great while Granger finally closed his eyes and nodded indicating as if encouraging me i was doing fine.I refrained for smiling like a fool and soon Silvanna stated.

"Would you politely follow me to the Garden,Miss Y/n?".