Chapter 27

(f/c)=Favorite Color
(h/c)=Hair color
(f/h)=Favorite Hairstyle

Morning came and i was awakened by someone who is knocking at the door. I drowsily stood up and expecting that it was Harrith who will be outside.

"Yes?Can i help you..."I trailed off when i got a view of the person. It was a maid with long brown hair that reached in her waist. She had beautiful green eyes and a soft smile plastered on her face.I wouldn't be lying if i said she was beautiful.

Still i keep my guard up high due to what happened yesterday. "Greetings ma'am,My name is Ayla,Sir Alucard and Sir Granger assigned me to you".I was unfazed and could courtly nod in response.

'A maid?Assigned to me...Im having trust issues already....'

I mentally groaned in frustration and sent a smile towards her. "It's nice to meet you Ayla,Can i ask why you're assigned to me?".

"To help you get ready about today,Miss."She replied with a calm smile."Today?"I then thought and suddenly realized about the meeting with the Queen today.

"I can get ready on my own though"I stated. She became silent for a while before speaking. "Sir Alucard and Sir Granger told me about the events to what you've gone through yesterday and i was quickly called by Her Highness and will be assigned to be your personal maid"

It took me a few seconds to process what she said and my brows furrowed in thought. I then sighed and this time my lips curled up. "I see....I apologize for my attitude"I send her an apologetic look.

She seemed to caught on quick and only shook her head from side to side gently. "No worries Miss,i understood and i assure you...You can trust me"

'Trust?... That's a word that's not in my vocabulary anymore.....'

Then why?

Why,do you trust them..?

My breath hitched and i was staring down at the floor,sweat running down my forehead. 'There it is again.... those thoughts...'

"Miss?"I snapped out in my thoughts and felt a touch at the right side of my shoulder by Ayla,who is holding a concern look. I was quite taken back a bit but soon recovered. "Yes..just... nervous for today.. that's all."

With this her concern look melted away and was replaced with a calm smile. "There's no need to be nervous...Miss has done many great things..I heard from what Mr.Alucard stated."

'Just how far did Alucard told her about me?'

"Only the good things i hope?"I chuckled akwardly and she shook her hand. "Of course good things."I smiled and nodded. "Well then, let's get you ready?"

"Of course"I replied entering back my room with Ayla following behind. "Can i ask something?"Ayla then gazed at me. "Anything,Miss..."

"Have you noticed someone..I mean a leonin..guarding my door before you came here?"Ayla thought for a moment. "Oh..You mean sir Harrith..Yes..I forgot to tell you..I apologize"She bowed.

I was confused by this."Please don't...what do you mean you forgot?"She reached out from one of her pockets and gave me a blue waxed letter.

"Sir Harrith said to give me this to you when you woke up"I accepted the letter in her hands and roam my eyes around it. "Should i open it now?"I asked. "It's your choice,Miss"She replied.My gaze fell back to the letter and was slightly confused.

'Couldn't Harrith have just sent it to me using his Magic,teleporting the letter to Her Highness like last time?'

My hands slowly placed the letter in my vanity and sent a smile towards Ayla. "Maybe after changing"I stated. 'Im sure it's not an emergency letter though or something serious...Maybe just to let me know where they are or what I'll do ... or about Ayla".

"Miss,ill get your bath ready" She smiled which i could only nod.After,I was now sitting in a big white bathtub and pink bubles was present around,some floating up and some in the water.Making me think back to those fantasy manwha where they'll take a bath just like this.

Just for once i felt my body relaxed and my thoughts drifted away. "Miss?"Ayla peeked through the cover. "Yes?" I asked.

"I apologize for disturbing but its now thirty minutes and were about to be late" She then showed me a beautiful gold time pocket and i was amazed by seeing something like that for the first time."Right..Sorry"I stood up in panick."Please calm down Miss, you'll get yourself hurt"

After drying up with the help of Ayla i was now in a robe and she stood infront of a big door just far from the other side of the room. "What's...this room for?"I asked,my curiosity building up.

She then smiled. "The closet room of course". She then opened the door and there my eyes could only sparkled. Many dresses of any design and color was neatly displayed,some of it hanged up.

I was speechless but quickly recovered gazing back at Ayla. "I..i need to wear a dress?"I then asked. She covered her mouth forcing not to giggle and smiled at me.

"Well..yes.. it's one of the formal ways to great Her Highness"I gulped and gazed back at the closet room. 'Its every girls dream to experience something like this,Is this even possible?'

I mentally slapped myself and gazed back at Ayla."But..theres so many... I don't know what to choose"With this Ayla was able to let out a chuckle and smiled like always.

"That's what im here for,Miss"

With that the two of us got to work and tried many dresses as possible.I lost count of how many dresses I've already tried,Ayla complementing i look good in every one of it.

The both of us finally settled on a simple one.It is a long (f/c) dress with somehwat extravagant design that is comfortable and presentable at the same time.You know what's great?It has pockets!.

By now,i was sitting in the vanity,Ayla brushing my hair behind me. "What hairstyle would you like,Miss?"She asked while carefully brushing my (h/c) hair.

"Maybe just a simple (f/h) would be alright?"I asked which Ayla nodded."Understood Miss".

Minutes passed and im now done. I was staring at a body size mirror and couldn't believe if it was still me reflecting in that mirror. "You look wonderful,Miss".Ayla complemented once again. I mustered up a smile. "Thank you,Ayla...And thank you also for helping me prepair"With this she only smiled and bow in return.

My gaze fell back to the mirror and my thoughts filled up once again.

'Isnt this somewhat illegal?I mean.. wearing a dress and be present at the Queen?Well Ayla said it is one of the formal way...'

A knock interrupted the door and it sooned open revealing Alucard and Granger,now in their in game attire.

Alucard's gaze fell on to me and he smiled. "It seems like your ready?"He smiled and i only nodded in embarrassment. "Yes,thanks to Ayla"I gestured for the said maid,which could only bow.".I see you've aquainted with her already "He smiled at the maid.

My gazed fell upon Granger,still remembering his smile last night.Instead of his polo blue shirt and black pants.It was now replaced with his original clothes,just like in the game.

He nodded, acknowledging me and didn't utter a single world,making me slightly disappointed but brushed it off. "Are you perhaps here to escort me?"I asked the both of them.

Alucard nodded."Yes we are..I assume your already done?"He asked politely and i stopped suddenly remembering Harrith's letter."Oh, there's just something i want to take with me."I smiled.

Alucard and Granger nodded. "I apologize....We'll be out here waiting then.."I nodded and mustered up a thanks. I soon walked towards the vanity and grabbed the letter.

"Is there anything i can help you with?,Miss?"Ayla asked.I only smiled and shook my head from side to side. "No Ayla,i already got it.."I stated while showing her the letter and then putting it in my pockets. She nodded and stood back. "It's time for you to go,Miss" I nodded firmly and walked towards the door.

"Thank you once again,Ayla"

"Your Welcome,Miss."

With that i then left the room.