Chapter 22

I then tapped my fingers at the table of my room and i gazed up in my vanity, meeting my own reflection.

I observed myself before smiling blankly."The fudge....Now granger will think im an idiot".I then stopped.

"Yeah...he maybe thought i was gazing at him all along....He managed to noticed my presence in  that distance?"

I then rolled my eyes at myself and felt dumb."Of course,as expected of a demon hunter and a chevalier knight".

My body slumped down the chair i was sitting on and crossed my arms.

"I hate this..."

I mumbled.

A knock was suddenly heard and i responded."Who is it?!"I exclaimed but with a soft tone,still slumping down in my seat.

"It's Alucard..."I sighed and slightly felt annoyed."Come in"I replied. Soon from behind my reflection,the blonde entered the room and made his way besides me but maintained a distance.

"You've met your guard?"He asked while i only nodded."We'll to be honest..me and Sir Harrith have already encountered paths with each other before this certain event"I stated adressing the male leonin.

He seemed to be surprised but soon hide it away with a stern expression. "I assumed he already explained to you the part where he'll be managing your training on your Magic?"

I hummed in approval and stared at the mirror, Alucard's reflection now also besides mine.

"Why are you permitting me to do Magic?".I asked and he soon then replied.

"We want you to be able to find the right path in your magic".

I went silent,my arms still crossed while staring at the vanity before me.

"How much did you saw both of you and Miya,when i was battling that demon?"I asked sternly.

Before he answered i glared at him in the mirror. "Answer honestly"

He sighed and gazed back at me. "To the part where you jumped high"

I blankly stared at him."Oh?And you didn't even bother to help?".My voice slightly went undertoned.

I surprisingly felt his hand clench from behind my back and soon i then sighed. "It's alright...Im sure it was also a part of your plan to take me into 'costudy'".

He gazed away and stood up then gazed at him now eye to eye. "It's alright...i already understand...Sir Alucard"I faintly smiled but still didn't forgive him fully.

"Alucard"

I tilted my head in confusion. "Pardon?"I asked. He held a slight smile. "Just call me Alucard"

I slowly held a small smile and  nodded. "Alright then...".

The two stood in a comfortable silence and the blonde soon slowly broke it.

"I heard that you caught my friends Interest.."He stated and i was confused once again.

"Who might that be exactly?"

Alucard was about to answer when a knock once again interrupted us.

"Pardon for my intrusion "

My gaze slowly fell to the person who just entered the room and i felt my breath hitched.

"Speaking of him,Vagrant Poet Granger..My dear friend" He smiled and gestured to the other demon hunter who stood beside him.

"Don't call me your friend"He stated coldly and soon then gazed to me and i swear i saw his eyes gave a spark a bit. "So you're the costudy girl?"

I then stood there confused.

'Costudy Girl????....'