Chapter 30

My eyes were amazed as i was frozen in face when the door to the garden open.Many variety of flowers are neatly planted in different area of the garden.Tulips,Roses,Daises,and even Marigolds.The wind slightly picked up making the flowers and my hair sway along the winds.

"Is everything alright?"Silvanna asked beside me as i snapped out of my trance and blinked."Oh..uh..yes.. it's..just...i never really always see gardens amazing and organized as this one.."I swear dropped knowing that this is the first time i ever visited a garden in my whole life.

Silvanna chuckled and covered her mouth making it in a more ladylike manner."Right...i apologize...but surely in your travels here in the Land of Dawn you've seen many spectacular places?"

My mind became blank as i blinked and went silent.Silvanna took notice of this and her brows furrowed in confusion. "I heard from Alucard that you are a Traveler?"She questioned and my eyes widen as i mentally slapped myself.

"Yes..Your Highness yes..of course"I paused and chuckled akwardly."And..yes you are right..i have traveled places that is magnificent to one's eye"I composed myself and smiled.

'Right... Traveller!I have to remember that...well that is the excuse i first used when i encountered Julian and the others....'

A shiver ran down my spine as i remember those blue sickle chains he pointed at my neck and that threatening glare plastered on his face.

"That is great to hear."Silvanna smiled and i quickly nod, sighing mentally in relief."Come,let us sit and enjoy a cup of tea?"She suggested walking over to a nearby fancy shed.I followed still looking at the flowers in amazement and soon sat across her.

My eyes twinkled at the sight of the different tea snacks spread across the table.A set of cup and utensils for tea is also present making me anxious a bit on how to use them.

"I assume this is your first time attending tea withs someone?"Silvanna softly asked soon she stood up from her seat gracefully grabbing the teapot as she soon neatly poured down the tea in my cup.

I couldn't help but felt embarrassed and smiled sheepishly nodding."Yes,Your Highness"I muttered a quick thank you for her which she smiled in return.She then proceed to pour some for herself and soon sfter she sat back down.

"It is nothing too hard really if i say so myself..."She stated putting sugarcubes in her drink making me slightly intrigued.My eyes moved to the container full of sugarcubes on my side as i grabbed the tool for it putting some i. my drink also.

Watching at the sugarcube i putted it directly sank down to the cup making me blink and can't help but thought to those Manwha Novels where they enjoy Tea time.

Silvanna soon chuckled as she took a sip on her tea peacefully.I followed afterwards gently grabbing the tea cups handle and made sure to put my pinky up and became cautious at first before taking a small sip and feeling the hot liquid ran down my throat.

As i settled the teacup down at the small saucer Silvanna gave me an amused smile."You are impressive,you knew and performed the tea manner's well..are you sure this is your first time?"

I sweat dropped again and smiled shyly.'Oh?Theres tea manner's..Ohhh?Its just maybe the pinky thing??'. "Yes,Your Highness i am telling the truth...maybe it's just luck?"I chuckled while her smile maintained."If you say so...but i think not".

I could only smile shyly and soon she took a sip again and settled her tea cup down."So as i promised...i will discuss you about what i mentioned earlier"With this i nodded and settled my cup down gazing at her.

"When we are doing so please feel free to grab and take a bite on some of the sweets that my maid had prepaired"Gazing down at the sweets i remember that i almost died from poisoning on one of the maids....